StarCraft II Players List

Harakiri Tiger

Yes, this post is uncannily similar to the StarCraft I Players List thread.

I'm going to make a comprehensive list of all the ACU members who play StarCraft II and what race they play as their current main race. Obviously, some people may not wish to be displayed here and others will switch their main races occasionally. Don't take this list as absolute fact. It's also a good place to get character names and ID numbers for everyone who plays on B.Net 2.0!

This should help shed some light on the ACU player demographics, as well.

-----

Terran

ACU Name
----------------
Character
Name.ID#

---------------------
LCC.691

-----------------
N/A

-----------------
N/A

------------------
KDanji.238

---------------
Pendragon.212

----------------
N/A

Protoss

ACU Name
----------------
Character
Name.ID#

--------------------
Niji.398

--------------------
ACDC.316

------------
N/A

----------------
N/A

Zerg

ACU Name
----------------
Character
Name.ID#

-----------------
Kakumei.710

---------------------
Foresicks.952

---
Pretty.181

--------------------
N/A

-----

Total Players: 14

Racial Breakdown

T
: 6 (42%)

P
: 4 (29%)

Z
: 4 (29%)

-----

If you plan on playing StarCraft II with us, you'll need to tell us which race you play as your main race and what your B.Net Character Name and ID number is. Just reply to this thread with your race, name, and ID and I'll add you to the list. Also, feel free to notify me when you change your main race or if you start using another name/ID.

Feel free to discuss ACU players in this thread.

Hope to see you in SC2!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four people on the Beta already! So good! Now we can 2v2 or 1v1v1v1 or 1v1 or 3v1 or 1v3 or 2v1 or 1v2!

EDIT: Also, Blizzard has announced that they will be doing a full beta database reset soon. This means your B.Net Character ID will be erased and so will any league placements and your match stats. Just a heads up for those of you wondering why you have to remake your name in the coming days!

=3

Those SC2 beta keys they're tossing out on Facebook piss me off; I wish LCC hadn't told me about them. They're gone in seconds. I guess Bliz did it to increase the exposure for SC2 but it still aggravates me that people are snatching them up to sell to people while opt-in people like me have empty inboxes.

I'll be maining zerg when I get in this though. Brood lords look dope.

I'll consider sharing my account with you guys in the near future since I have an authenticator, but I'm hoping for a friend invite instead. Then I can make a generic account to share with you guys and not worry about my own being compromised or breaking Blizz ToS!

=D

Brood lords look dope.

They are. :o!

But they're still pretty balanced to me because they take a fuckton of time and gas to make. Hive tech, then Greater Spire, then the 250 total gas you need to make one. Definitely not good for a fast tech haha. So much wasted along the way.

Edit: Fucking auto emote. >:|

Edited by /b/

Yeah don't bother with the facebook keys. I guessed correctly within 10 seconds on one of teh keys that had a * in it and still didn't get in. There are just thousands of people f5ing constantly and probably bots.

Yeah and even though people are doing that beta key giveaway on facebook, a majority of them probably don't know hotkeys. LOL.

Either that or not sharing the key, but instead selling to the highest bidder and getting scraped by korean pros.

I'll consider sharing my account with you guys in the near future since I have an authenticator, but I'm hoping for a friend invite instead. Then I can make a generic account to share with you guys and not worry about my own being compromised or breaking Blizz ToS!

=D

dbl post.

that would be great for those that opted in, but BLizzard totally forgot about.

Edited by BlooDaNyukka

Consider updating your computer specifications. Even if your stats are exactly the same, there's a chance that they're automated selection is bugging out and not targetting old sign-ups anymore. Refreshing your stats may fix that in their database.

www.battle.net

Just sign up there and then add a game to your list. You do have to own at least one Blizzard game before they'll let you opt-in. Once you've added a game to the list, you can just hit the "Beta Settings" on the right side of the screen right above your game list to opt-in to the SC2 Beta. They randomly select people to send keys to, though.

--------------------------------------------------

Niji's Current SC2 Ladder Stats

Division
: 170

League
: Bronze

Rank
: 12

It's pretty cool. I was cheesed out of getting into Silver League. The good thing is that stats and league placement all resets this week when they release the next patch. Oh well.

=|

All SC2 databases have been reset to emulate the release of the game and test servers. New interface is up and running as well as, I believe, Mac clients being available. You will have to remake your Character ID to login. Also, all initial avatars are limited to the new Terran only ones. Getting the old ones requires wins in League matches.

I've already sent a RLFriend invite to LCC. I'll need everyone else to tell me their emails once they get in game. I would not suggest posting it on the forum, though.

All SC2 databases have been reset. Again.

Everyone needs to get online and make their Character ID's all over again, as well as set up your specific account stuff like Avatar, etc. I believe they're going to keep doing this till everyone goes crazy. We must once again friend list each other.

This is tiring.

EDIT: Important info about Friends Lists.

Only your regular friends list is wiped during a reset. Any Real ID Friends you have are actually saved to your B.Net 2.0 account and therefore do not erase during a reset. This means you don't have to re-add any Real ID Friends to your friends list. All you have to do is log on after they've created their new Character ID's and they'll show up on your list. If they log on with thier new ID's while you're currently online you will have to re-login to have them show up on your list, though you will show up on theirs.