Ace Combat X

Matchstick

I have always bin a fan of Ace Combat and just wanted to see if anyone likes it to. The only aircraft i use is the MIG31 but thats cuz i rock in it. The Fenrir is a bit cheap, the Falken is cool but the laser is hard to use on aircraft, and F-22 is just fun! I do like the sci-fi spin is alot of Ace Combat games with all the super weapons and all. If you want list the aircraft you like and fell free to talk about the pros and cons.

My list

1.MIG31

2.MIG21

3.Falken

4.SU-37

5.MIG-29A

i'm a big fan of the russian jets hehe.

I know that we have at least 3 members on this site who like Ace Combat quite a bit. Hentai Maid and Alex are two of them, I can't remember the third. There's a good chance Exorcet likes Ace Combat, even if he hasn't ever played it. Hahaha.

I've never played the games, myself. The only airplane game I've played is Turn and Burn: No Fly Zone.

=3

I'm actually not a fan of Ace Combat at all. But it has nice plane models and music. I usually just pick a plane and go free flight to look at it. Only the PS1 and 2 versions though, I don't have PSP.

I guess I like 5 because it had the most planes.

And 3 had a really interesting story, even if in the US version it was butchered.

Edited by Exorcet

Ace combat is decent. Way to easy in my opinion. I don't have a PSP, but since Ace combat traded its soul to microsoft it is dead to me. Har Har.

On another note, I did love 5's story, Zero's story was pretty decent for being a type thing documentary and the only thing I remember about 4 is Anime.