Thingy

Neko Arc Chaos

lmao wow i didnt think there were yu-gi-oh players here. Thats some amazing stuff though. I do like the pic ;) Pretty wicked there

I appreciate it. I'm still trying to figure out how to convert it into something pilotable.

Depends on how long the one-shot is.

And if you introduce a new character or add some dialogue to an old one. A plain action comic is pretty sweet, never see them anymore. Even if it takes a few seconds to look through, those are pretty great.

I will take up that idea soon after I do this(comic). The gradius comic actually had more praise than my current comic because of it's use of shading. (The only panel of this comic that is done is the first panel.) I'll upload that when I have the time.

I will take up that idea soon after I do this(comic). The gradius comic actually had more praise than my current comic because of it's use of shading. (The only panel of this comic that is done is the first panel.) I'll upload that when I have the time.

Cant wait to see it bro ;)

• 3 weeks later...