Thingy

Neko Arc Chaos

Wouldn't it be easier to just make a single topic for all of your stuff instead of making a new thread for every picture? Probably make it easier for people to get a feel for how your skills develop and lets people look at all of your stuff at once instead of having to pull up a tab for every thread.

It's not a Valley, its as BIG as a valley. And now I'm certain this is what we're looking at:

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/4/43/CyberValleyPTDN-EN-SR.png

I'm guessing stating so is redundant as of this point, but I figured I'd just use this as an excuse to show the original so people may compare.

That's uncalled for, once upon a time, that game was respectable. Then they made an anime series... *Sigh*...

Still funny to watch or do as an OCG.

OT: The drawing is great, I have no opinion on the card you chose to draw however.

Hah.

And now that I think about, that card isn't a shitty card. Basically you summon it and you can't get punched in the face next turn. If they try to attack it, it gets removed from play, you get a card, and the opponent can't attack at all that turn anymore, draw power ftw.