FCS:INBLUE

Generator:ARGYROS/G

Main Booster:GAN01-SS-ML.CG

Back Booster:BB11-LATONA

Side Booster:SB128-SCHEDAR

Over Booster:SO1-V3

Arm Unit R/L:01-HITMAN,01-HITMAN

Back Unit R/L:BM03-MEDUSA,BM03-MEDUSA

Shoulder Unit:09-FLICKER (yes i know what they are and i do use them well lol)

Stabilizer: (plz note that i don't understand the stabilizer to well so i set my AC's to 0,0)

Legs Back:GAN01-SS-LBS0

Head Top:GAN01-LBS0

Tune: sorry out of luck...hehe it wouldn't be fun that way. alot of time was put into this AC.

Notes: its mainly for air combat. Very low AP! if you don't know how to use it right you will run out of ammo.

missiles should be used to soften up targets beforemoving in for CQC. NO HANGER WEAPONS! due to my love for this

AC adding hanger weapons would slow it down, even if its just a little. for longer battles,YES use hanger weapons

it can take the added stuff hehe. If your good at rockets the FLICKER can bug the hell out of ppl lol.

THIS AC IS MY BABAY!!! IT KICKS ASS ONLINE!!! AND IT JUST LOOKS BADASS!

??? i just play quick battles with friends so no idea

could you fill me in lol

i'm not the hole rank is everything player lol so sorry if my AC's are a bit off to everyone.

I rarely get online to play anyways and to me with all the banned parts and stuff it takes

the fun out of the game.

trust me i play MW4 mercs in the MWL, to much rules start makeing the game more of a job then fun.

WHY MWL WHY!!! do you have so much rules!!! lol

Edited by Matchstick

It doesn't matter if you're not a play-to-win gamer, you said this design kicks ass online. Unless your English is so bad to the point where you saying "kicks ass online" means something else besides the direct implication that it's a good design for PvP, then something else is very wrong.

I built it earlier. On 1.40, it's overweight by 2000+ points (Load tunes can't fix it) and goes slower than a standard MW. It's the same problem on 1.00/1.10. It's only on 1.20 where it's not OW and on that Reg, I'd like to know how anybody could make use of machine guns on the arms with the worst weapon control in the game. Machine guns were not only weak, but this has them on arms that will be spraying the bullets all over the place with horrible tracking. Also, it's 1.20. Everything moves way too fast for any kind of sustained fire. AS missiles are simply bad and could be dodged by a dying elephant in it's final death twitches. This doesn't even take advantage of the ridiculously strong AA in 1.20. This has no weapons that should reliably damage anyone.

from your post Matchstick, it's "HALF" SPEED GEAR.

you said "speed" but you forget to concern about overweight, so try my set,

Head:HD-JUDITH

Core:CR-LAHIRE

Arms:XAM-SOBRERO

Legs:XLG-SOBRERO

FCS:EKHAZAR

Generator:AALIYAH/G

Main Booster:AALIYAH

Back Booster:BB11-LATONA

Side Booster:ORTEGA

Over Booster:LINSTANT/O

Arm Unit R/L:01-HITMAN,01-HITMAN

Back Unit R/L:BM03-MEDUSA,BM03-MEDUSA

Shoulder Unit:(removed)

Tune: EN output 50, EN cap 50, maneuverability 50, lock speed 50, back booster 50, QB main 50, QB side 50 (the rest tuned is up to you)

the red is what I'd prefer. (I tried to keep the frame ASAP)

overweight? thats funny mybe it's my game ver. like i said i don't know about regulation updates.

my game the AC weight is ok........ the only updates i know of is the auto updates the ps3

gives for the game.

PS. i do play LAN with my friends and very little online battles....

Also i just put up my AC's for fun at the end of the day I just

play with like 3 other people so if you think it suck thats fine...

I like everyone's input about all my AC's but to rant about something like this?

I posted i had no idea about what regulation my game is on and i'm just telling

you what i see in game. Hell if someone could tell me how to find out what VER my game

is on that would be great....even better, help me out on why my game is not up to date!

Edited by Matchstick

overweight? thats funny mybe my game ver. like i said i don't know about regulation updates.

my game the AC weight is ok........

I'll check you what regulation that can build it with underweight. (but now I know your regulation isn't 1.4 but still don't know what is it)

*how to check your regulation is, at ACFA start menu--->load game--->assembly--->option--->regulation, and see what regulation that you'd use*