HILBERT-G7 (Taurus's edition)

Taurus

frame : HILBERT-G7H | C01-TELLUS | HILBERT-G7A | HILBERT-G7L

internal : HOGIRE | AALIYAH/G

booster : JUDITH | AALIYAH/B | HOLOFERNES | KB-JUDITH

weapon : BECRUX | 051ANNR | 049ANSC | MP-O601JC | GUYANDOTTE04

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, QB side, turning.

- (I'll update other points later)

stabilizer : (update later)

- support combat AC.

- HILBERT-G7 frame.

- one of my without-tested designs.

- everything can change except HILBERT frame, I'm just wanna keep them.

edit : new design pattern, everything changed.

so what d'ya think?

I don't really like this AC's concept of normal boost over quick boost because of how much slow it is. I also find it a tad contradictory since you only tuned normal vertical thrust, yet you tuned two different quick boosts. But I mean, if you really want to go for it, I'd change the OB for something that has a high initial thrust and initial duration (I can't cite any off the top of my head) and change the generator to something with more KPO for the OB'ing.

the generator to something with more KPO for the OB'ing.

so, HECTOR, AALIYAH, ARGYROS, and MAXWELL would be the best choices for this. well, I'll keep them for testing.

I also find it a tad contradictory since you only tuned normal vertical thrust, yet you tuned two different quick boosts.

ah, that's my fault.

I don't really like this AC's concept of normal boost over quick boost because of how much slow it is.

haha, so you don't like this booster set, but I'll keep on going with it. (at least, 'til get bored)

*about the fact that I'd got with GA booster set (including ARGYROS booster set), I'll tell something at my test field topic.*

• 10 months later...

i think if you want normal boost over QB, you should use a quad with linstant/g and linstant OB. that would probably work a lot better than a MW frame with rigel/g

as far as the weapons, it should probably be more long range oriented

you could probably use aliyah back boosters and some sniper arm weaps with maybe one kamal on the back to keep CQC stuff away

youll definitely want flares tho haha. youll get wrecked by missiles

• 6 months later...

long time ago, I'd tried to make some AC with just only for normal boost usage but it's not gonna work, since FA was made for much more QB supported.

that's why I'm give it the name "HILBERT-G7 (Taurus's edition)" and screw all of my parts (and what I did from my past too).

so I should say "thank you" for Vincent's garage, what he did was inspired me to do this.