Panzer Dragoon

Matchstick

well when everyone i know was playing on a N64 i was happy playing my sega saturn.

Panzer Dragoon was and still is one of my all time Favorite games. The gameplay was fun and

fast. I remember in panzer dragoon2 one of the bosses was a big ass fish!!! lol

When they made a new one for the xbox i just had to get it. The dragons where always kickass

and the airships where just crazy. I just wish my sega saturn still worked.....

you miss a game which was saga which made final fantasy 7 just dull to me after playing it and the games for thier times were excellent graphics wise oh and the art direction is awsome its based on some french artist i believe. the scary thing is the games do have an overarching plot just the american version lost some due to translation (kinda reminds me of another series there.....) oh and theres a weird ass anime for the series that came out on a white vhs >.<

Omega Boost wasn't as good.

If you spot it, pick up Panzer Dragoon Orta. It's for the original Xbox and is emulated non-shittily on 360, and as 360 is the PS2 of this generation, there should be no one here without it and will be free to play this amazing game so get on it right now go go go.