StarCraft

Neko Arc Chaos

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vultures are ridiculous. I know I'm just playing AI, but I have been trying to fast tech to them most of the time especially vs toss. Zealots get trashed from the micro and dragoons get their numbers torched from mines. Run away and lure dumb AI to siege tanks...battle over.

Stopping proxy gates usually involves positioning your first rax+depot in a way that marines can walk between them while zealots can't. If it's 1 gate you can just micro your marines while teching to tanks. If they 2gate you usually have to throw down a bunker and get a vult out before your tank.

Firebats usually don't enter the equation in tvp ever. The only exceptions are if you do something cute like land your rax at an island expo or go pure bio.

Edited by LCC

• 2 weeks later...
They're good if T doesn't scout it at all. It's a pretty big risk early on so you normally don't go carriers until 3base or later.

I'm glad I didn't go carriers in my latest game with Drake in PvP pratice match. I followed what you and several others said and just went Goons and HTs.

If you start attacking the farmers then all of them will start chasing you across the whole map. You can effectively shutdown their economy right there and roll in a couple basic units to finish off the base. It's pretty easy to pull off if you hotkey the scout and click away from the enemy base so you can continue your macro. You need to pay attention to your scout though so you make sure he doesn't die and that the workers don't disengage and go back home before you want them to. Edited by Wrenchis

If you start attacking the farmers then all of them will start chasing you across the whole map. You can effectively shutdown their economy right there and roll in a couple basic units to finish off the base. It's pretty easy to pull off if you hotkey the scout and click away from the enemy base so you can continue your macro. You need to pay attention to your scout though so you make sure he doesn't die and that the workers don't disengage and go back home before you want them to.

SO that's how people fool the worker A.I. Thanks broski.