G84P is a rad generator

Niji Superfan

It has no redzone.

YOUR COLON HAS NO REDZONE FROM ALL THE MAXING IT GETS.

Anyhow, you obviously can't spend the entire match humping your redzone with a generator like this, but you just don't have to. Its OP/cap balance is sufficient enough for you to keep it fairly high and still be mobile enough. Heat might give you an issue, but really, it's a solid gen for the most part. For a little more weight than the G91 (it gets a noticeable cut from tuning weight as well), you get about 1000 more OP with respectable cap. G84P is underrated, if you ask me.

It's not underrated, everybody knows it's a very capable generator. It's just that it has no place in the game because G91 is just a superior version of it. Generators like Fudoh and G69 sooner have a place in Last Raven.

It's not underrated, everybody knows it's a very capable generator. It's just that it has no place in the game because G91 is just a superior version of it. Generators like Fudoh and G69 sooner have a place in Last Raven.

See, but G84P has about 1000 OP on the G91. When I need the energy, I'll easily opt for that instead.

I'd much sooner take that to the FUDOH, considering how badly it drags your speed down.

I like Fudoh in NB, but not in LR. G84P doesn't have a big enough redzone to make me use it. It's not a bad gen, though, no. I think there are situations where it might perform better than G91 would. You never get any warning noise that's it's about to empty out, tho! So crazy!

G84P sucks. I swear to God that thing's a deathtrap. Small redzone and it runs way too hot. I like to have an orgy on my redzone and be really cool for the entire fight. End of story.

Hahaha, you're such a pussy. Werd.

Anyway, I think G84P can work on low drain CQC bots pretty well, but only if you're not using OB. It feels like a very non-OB generator to me. That may be why I dislike it, and probably why the general community around here doesn't use it. We're all kind of OBcentric. Hahaha. So biased!

I like Fudoh in NB, but not in LR. G84P doesn't have a big enough redzone to make me use it. It's not a bad gen, though, no. I think there are situations where it might perform better than G91 would. You never get any warning noise that's it's about to empty out, tho! So crazy!

I honestly have no issue with the warning noise. I can keep pretty good track of the redzone in my peripheral vision.

Also, WHY DID YOU TAKE THE PART ABOUT TM BEING A HOMOSEXUAL OUT OF THE TOPIC TITLE!? >:|

I actually have this one design that rocks a higher drain frame, minisawa, orbits and OB. I usee Gull/Fudoh on it and it works rather well, plenty of energy for my needs. I think I tried using G84P on it but it ended up being risky.

See, but G84P has about 1000 OP on the G91. When I need the energy, I'll easily opt for that instead.

I'd much sooner take that to the FUDOH, considering how badly it drags your speed down.

If I say anything it will be that in more, less, or the same number of words. I'm going to say it anyway.

G84P has the ENO to keep you moving, even with multiple EN weapons (I'd know). I don't get the whole deal on redzone anyway, I prefer to stay out of it and have as much spare cap as possible. It's hotter than G91 and whatever else, but VULTURE (SL MARE) runs fine on it, I think I've used TP on it as well (but that's banned anyway). I don't see a problem with G84P unless you try to run SL GULL.

If I say anything it will be that in more, less, or the same number of words. I'm going to say it anyway.

G84P has the ENO to keep you moving, even with multiple EN weapons (I'd know). I don't get the whole deal on redzone anyway, I prefer to stay out of it and have as much spare cap as possible. It's hotter than G91 and whatever else, but VULTURE (SL MARE) runs fine on it, I think I've used TP on it as well (but that's banned anyway). I don't see a problem with G84P unless you try to run SL GULL.

The small bit of extra energy is fairly useless when you are burning the entire match.

I can run multiple energy weapons on lotus. :/

Everyone who says they hate g84p because of redzone is a retard. The total cap of the gen is low which is somewhat balanced out by the higher output, but the heat and weight make g91 simply better in almost all good designs. Red zone is more of a bonus than a selling feature, aside from lotus.

Everybody's sucking statistics' dick way too much.

G84P is a very nice generator, but in a real PvP scenario, there is no reason to use it over G91. Besides Lotus and G91, only things that have viable niches in competitive environments should have uses, as it stands G84P does not.

The only real reason to use G84P would be because of great energy reserves-- but G91 already provides more than enough energy for anything reasonable in last raven, plus runs cooler and weighs less.

Redzone is more user friendly. The easier something is to use the better it is! If the redzone was just small like G91's I would say it doesn't matter, but G84P has a pixel or two (exaggeration) of Redzone. That makes it more dangerous when you're in a tight situation because you can't always stare at your energy meter like a lovestruck squirrel.

The fact that it weighs more and generates more heat is a killer when we're talking about its application at highest level, but the more we understand about its place in the respect to other parts the more that we can say about it in the Wiki! I think that it's actually a quite applicable mid-tier generator for a Standard core AC. I don't use EO AC's enough to really say whether it's doable there.

LCC called me a retard.

='(

It's too hard to discern what we're discussing! I will put in your topic description.

Look, I'm not saying we can't discuss TM's homosexuality while we're at it. It's all still on the table.

I'm more likely to use fudoh than g84p. Altho yeah I'm still not likely to rock either.

What can I say, g91 and lotus have fulfilled every need I've ever had. I'm not too big on using stuff for novelty, though.

The problem I have with the FUDOH is that it's so clunky. It's nice for rushing due to the obscene cap it has, but you really need to have the weight to spare. Odds are, FUDOH/GULL isn't going to be any faster than G84P/VULTURE2 on most designs, due to the difference in weight, and the latter will drain less anyhow.

...Holy christ, did we just come to a full agreement on design logic?

Better grab your hat for when the sky opens up and the apocalypse comes out of it.

Everyone who says they hate g84p because of redzone is a retard. The total cap of the gen is low which is somewhat balanced out by the higher output, but the heat and weight make g91 simply better in almost all good designs. Red zone is more of a bonus than a selling feature, aside from lotus.

On one hand, I agree for the most part, but on the other hand, why do people seriously cite the heat as an issue? It's only slightly higher than the heat on the G91. You'd have to be really straddling the borderline with your cooling to even notice the difference in switching from one to the other, especially if you're just going to be running VULTURE2. The weight I could see, but tuning for weight cuts a fair chunk of it; tuning for output doesn't offer much and tuning for capacity just isn't necessary anyhow. With the weight fully tuned, the G84P comes down to 505, where the G91 is 465. On a design with an average speed of 427 on V2 (the first one I grabbed), there was a speed decrease of three kilometers. Come on now, is that really something to split hairs over?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should go out of your way to use the G84P if the G91 will suit you just fine, but I think the G84P is a fine choice when you need the extra output. With how I tend to gravitate towards high drain/high yield parts, it is up my alley like a hard dick is up TM's.

Everybody's sucking statistics' dick way too much.

G84P is a very nice generator, but in a real PvP scenario, there is no reason to use it over G91. Besides Lotus and G91, only things that have viable niches in competitive environments should have uses, as it stands G84P does not.

The only real reason to use G84P would be because of great energy reserves-- but G91 already provides more than enough energy for anything reasonable in last raven, plus runs cooler and weighs less.

See, but there are plenty of designs where I could easily run into 2k surplus EN on the G91. A lot of parts/builds that are overlooked for their high drain become viable when the G84P comes into play, and again, the weight and heat are utterly negligible. Again, I'm not saying you should go out of your way to use it; it's definitely a niche part. That said, it's a solid generator in its own right in the rare event that it'll fit your needs better than the G91.

The small bit of extra energy is fairly useless when you are burning the entire match.

I can run multiple energy weapons on lotus. :/

Is the heat difference so much more drastic than the energy difference? I know I'm down on pvp experience compared to you guys, but single player does provide a few opportunities to test heat related performance. G84P has never left me burning unless I went with GULL. I'm pretty sure I can even tap boost on my staple and not go into overheat (I can't test this because my PS3 is dead).

Yeah, you can run EN weapons on LOTUS, but you're going to have less energy. For a given rest period, higher ENO will always give you more energy. Of course, this won't matter if your AC is "burning", but I can't see that happening. Most G91 proponents here think G91 has enough EN, I think G84P is cool enough as is, no need to seek lower CV.