Current online scene?

Exile

Bladers are great.

I noticed... :P

Jan 25 2011

no Gunners on the last few nights just bladders who keep kicking from games so I can't play live.

I get to play once and then that's it. I know its because I die so fast but what the hell really guys ? I have heard so many complaints about no one playing. Its just a guess but maybe it has something to do with this.

Nice community... :lol: :P

Edited by neoLynx

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, I'm dicking around on ps3 side FA right now. I know a few people that still play, but its a little touchy to get a good match going right now. Only two people to have ever beaten me consistently still refuse to acknowledge that he lags like a little bitch. I'm looking at you R2/Brave-One.

Me and INSANE-O have just recently started playing again, too. I actually sent you a message yesterday asking if you were up for some matches later, but I don't know if you ever saw it since you didn't respond.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten a little better since the last time we played, so it would be good fun.

I haven't gotten to play Brave, but R2 doesn't lag that badly. I've played him often enough to know.

It seems things are picking up on PS3. I wonder if that means less DR missile spammers and more creative builds.

Edited by Rogan

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, I'm dicking around on ps3 side FA right now. I know a few people that still play, but its a little touchy to get a good match going right now. Only two people to have ever beaten me consistently still refuse to acknowledge that he lags like a little bitch. I'm looking at you R2/Brave-One.

I am never, -ever- fucking playing against you again. Not that you played cheap or anything the couple of random matches we had back before I had to get my PS3 replaced, it's just that playing against you is kind of like being raped by a wolverine. It's just giving up resisting early and imagining a happy place until it's over.

The very fact that I remember playing against you is a testament to the legendary beating I endured that day. It made me glad I'm not one of those people who give a shit about how they do in video games.