Tekken x Street Fighter & Street Fighter x Tekken

Magnus

C'mon, Noob. You should know everything he ever says, he'll one day go back on and say 'oh i troll u.'

He's done it on everything he's said so far already.

The irony in this post is overwhelming.

I say again: Don't you have some worlds to stop from crumbling around you?

...And no Noob, no one is as big an anything fanboy as you are a Street Fighter fanboy, because most people have a modicum of self-respect.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you make a fighter called Morrigan x Felicia, then it\'d probably be the best ever. Even though you only got 2 characters and 1 matchup, I don\'t think it\'d ever get boring.

http://otakuxgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/...vc3_felicia.jpg

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/...6b.jpg?v=143100

Respect the super large pics, son.

Edited by TMRaven

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh, a new generation to freak out with transgenders when they realize what they've been masturbating to. Not at all like Bridget.

But Poison was never in Street Fighter, so why he's there is odd.

Poison is part of the Final Fight series, which is part of the Street Fighter universe. She's been popular for quite a while, including before 3S and Hugo. 3S was just one of her many cameo appearance locations. Also, she's only a tranny if you want her to be. If you really want her to have a dick, that's up to you. Her character art is 100% female as was her concept. She's a tranny cuz they tried to appeal to the US feminist culture back in the 90s that said hitting women is bad. Being a tranny wasn't enough though, if I remember right they completely removed her from the original Final Fight game. Had to look like a guy or monster or you couldn't punch it.

To be really blunt, though. She's seamless female outside of booklet text. If either of you had an operation that made you look like that and be seamless, down to having a solid cameltoe and female bodyfat distrubution and shape, you'd probably have an asshole and pretend vagina the size of my liquor store from the attention (dick) males would give you. Even without a working vagina, if you looked that female I would be amazed if I couldn't drive my car up your butt, do a doughnut, and then drive back out and have nothing to wipe off the vehicle.

I know I'd tap that ass.

EPIC Trailer.

I absolutely loved the ending when Cody and Guy show up. That instantly spiked my epic-o-meter through the roof. Jesus fuck. Haha. Seeing them walk-in was just perfect, hahaha. Oh man, this game better not suck balls. That video had me smiling and laughing all over the place. HHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE.

• 2 weeks later...
EPIC Trailer.

I absolutely loved the ending when Cody and Guy show up. That instantly spiked my epic-o-meter through the roof. Jesus fuck. Haha. Seeing them walk-in was just perfect, hahaha. Oh man, this game better not suck balls. That video had me smiling and laughing all over the place. HHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE.

This is now interesting. That trailer does the work the game screens could not.

Yeah I saw that one a while ago. Seein' Haggar get bodied in that video pissed me off.

Otherwise, I'm fucking maining Poison. guaranteed.

also, Poison's whatever you want her to be <3

Not sure who I'm pairing Poison with. But if that trailer confirms Haggar Guy and Cody then Yeah Final Fight/Mad Gear all day, Turn the fucking Beat Back.

Edited by Densuo

• 3 weeks later...
Niji said:
Obscure. If you looked like Poison, I'd fuck you cross-eyed. Just sayin'.

And that's why he did a creepy photoshoot of himself wearing a gasmask and a hooded trenchcoat.

Also, Claw + Yoshimitsu. Ken + Lars. Guy + Lee. Just letting you know that these are the teams I will use to body you all.

Edited by Niji Superfan

HAR HAR HAR

But yeah I will use Fei Long and Law if they're in the game while going around saying, "PREPARE FOR TROUBLE AND MAKE IT DOUBLE."

I will probably find and kill you IRL if I ever see it.

Also, Marshall Law doesn't actually look like Bruce Lee, it's just Forest Law (who probably won't be in it). Forest was only in T3 and TT as a sub-in for Marshall, IIRC.

Though now that you mention it, BOY I SURE HOPE AKUMA STILL HAS HIS SILVER HAIR COSTUME SO I CAN USE THAT WITH LEE TO HAVE TEAM TOTALLY SWEET SILVER HAIR XFD

...Oh, and I don't even understand that quote edit, man.