CAPACITY (48/50/50/50)

ATTACK (50/0/0/0)

ACQUISITION (50/0/0/0)

PA (0/0/0/0)

BOOST (0/0/29/0)

SPEC. BOOST (0/27/50/0)

CONTROL (38/0/0/0)

CONCEPT

CQC design. Weak defense, but can get in one's ass effectively. I usually spam the slug-gun until it's depleted

before I go to the 0700. The hangar is just-incases, but if used right, won't need. It's more of a fun AC, and

an AC that is challenging, more so than "the one". Even so, it is very good. Just requires nice piloting.

PICTURE

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu53/EVEVOL/ALEM_SCHEM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You forgot to add Jadore (PA Molder).

Handled very well in a few ordered matches (but those were AI). Realized I forgot to tune it after those matches so I was working over weight. All in all, I liked the style, my PA felt like it never went down (although mainly because I was hard to hit).

Would it be better to spam the Slug with the Assault Rifle instead of the machine gun? It seems like you'll drop the machine gun faster then the slug and then you'll be left with two weapons on the same side.

Edited by EX33396948

Edit: Didn't realize how long this was, if you're too lazy to read the technicalities, just skip to SUMMARY in bold below:

Weight is very important on close range ACs, moreso than on the average lightweight. It affects acceleration and breaking ability, which are both key to obtaining the control on an AC possible in order to move at high speeds and maintain a circa 150 or less range. Even on non rushing ACs though, there's no need to use every back, shoulder, or even every arm slot. If an AC works perfectly with three weapons, you use three weapons; anything else would be dead weight/drain. Most of my best ACs only use three weapons (Iron Maiden, though that has weapon arms, more proper examples include Aether and Volsung IV).

But, that said, if this AC seriously expects to rush effectively, you will have to make a lot of changes to make it work properly. First off, anyone using Aliya/C on a serious AC is out of their mind. Even if you could make the part work, Lancel does the job infinitely better and weighs slightly more, drains a good deal less. WG does everything better while weighing less, Ekhazar does a comparable performance, Latona does well, and Lahire's low weight and decent stats makes up for the poor drain. I'm actually going to suggest Latona arms as well. The stats are very good even for solid shell weapons and for negligible drain. After doing this, you can go to Lahire to cut down on weight, or Judith max cap tunes if you need that 90K+ cap size.

Main on a rusher should ideally be Virtue, but if you have trouble with its poor vertical like I do, give Lahire or Aliya a spin. Hyde says Latona might be quick enough, so if you can't handle the EN of the first three boosters as all, it's at least better than Polaris, and again saves weight. Sides should be Latona or similar. Granted it's true that I am a big fan of things like Lahire or Holofernes sides, but I've been learning the hard way that these boosters with their high durations are detrimental to rushing games way more than they are helpful. Weapons are nice.

SUMMARY

Core (in order) : WG, Ek, Latona, Lahire, or Lancel

Arms: Latona

Genrator: Judith or Lahire

Main Boost: Virtue, Aliya, Lahire or Latona

Side Boost: Latona

Edited by IronSoul