Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition (3SO)

LlamaHumper

• 8 months later...
This is coming out for PS3 right? 'Cause I've seen websites say PS3 & Xbox and the way you guys are going on about it, but the trailer I saw for it only said Xbox.

Yeah, it's gonna be on the PS3 as well. I just hope that the GGPO will be IN the source code, instead of just on top of it. Being on top of it is what PC GGPO does, and it's not that great. Being in the source would put this over the edge, however.

I want balancing. Yun Ken and Chun dominate that game already. I want to be able to wield Alex and Hugo

You can do that already. You just have to be better at the game than the Yun/Chun/Ken player.

Personally, I'm a Yang player, but when I jump on GGPO, I get beat by all types of people. I got the shit kicked out of me for a few matches by a Urien player. I also got handled by a Denjin Ryu player.

You can do that already. You just have to be better at the game than the Yun/Chun/Ken player.

Personally, I'm a Yang player, but when I jump on GGPO, I get beat by all types of people. I got the shit kicked out of me for a few matches by a Urien player. I also got handled by a Denjin Ryu player.

I meant actual balancing. Certain characters just felt weak. I can take out Yuns/Chuns/Kens just fine.

I really posted terribly beforehand. my bad.

My main point is considering the day and age, they may as well rebalance/tweak a bit. Kinda like what they did with SF2HDR

Also. I love seein' some Denjin Ryus... they crazy

Edited by Densuo

I meant actual balancing. Certain characters just felt weak. I can take out Yuns/Chuns/Kens just fine.

I really posted terribly beforehand. my bad.

My main point is considering the day and age, they may as well rebalance/tweak a bit. Kinda like what they did with SF2HDR

Also. I love seein' some Denjin Ryus... they crazy

The only problem is that because of Sirlin's balance 'fixes', the game was largely disliked by the community, particularly because it wasn't the game they grew up playing. D:

D.Ryu players are easily some of the most creative players in 3S. Also Urien players. They work so hard for Aegis setups and to get damage off of them. lol. Chun, Yun, and Ken are the antithesis of creativity, though. Poke xx Super isn't creative. D:

The only problem is that because of Sirlin's balance 'fixes', the game was largely disliked by the community, particularly because it wasn't the game they grew up playing. D:

D.Ryu players are easily some of the most creative players in 3S. Also Urien players. They work so hard for Aegis setups and to get damage off of them. lol. Chun, Yun, and Ken are the antithesis of creativity, though. Poke xx Super isn't creative. D:

agree completely.

Aegis Reflector setups are so damn awesome. it's a total mind screw

Ken had so many ways to land Jinrai.

Yun: get meter, use Genei-Jin, land command grab, rape.

Chun: land crMK, free super.

Yun and Chun are in a class of their own. It is pretty much:

Yun/Chun > Makoto/Ken > Gouki/Urien/Yang/Dudley > Rest

Makoto SA2 dizzy combo is pretty ridiculous.

I will probably end up rocking Gouki, Dudley, and Q when this game comes out. Maybe even Urien since I never really gave him a chance. Time to get my partitioning down.

I'm looking forward to actually playing against people in this, though its online with happy fun netcoding.

I loved playing it in the arcades until it shut down a few months back...

I'm gonna learn how to use Twelve better I've seen some crazy Twelve action in the past.

Also I totally dig the new Youtube upload feature. :o