Diablo II Sundays

LCC

• 3 months later...

So I returned back to this game since I've got nothing better to do in the world of games. Revisited my magic arrow amazon build since i've never finished it. Spent the last 3 days slowly working my way through and then of course the first real roadblock shows up. Duriel!! Naturally I'm kinda nervous about this fight considering I've got no merc, I'm only lv 23 and don't feel like grinding so no decoy and I've also not found any boots with % faster run/walk mods. Up to this point I've been saving all my rejuv potions so I could make them into fulls just for this fight.

Duriel got fucking SMACKED!!!! Never have I seen a bowazon look so beefy. I only needed 2 full rejuv potions. Turns out the 25% slow from cleglaw's pincers works absolute wonders on this faggot. Not to mention 95% chance to hit on a boss really really levels the playing field out for you. I knew going in I was going to have a pretty nice AR because once you get magic arrow free your AR bonus from it is over 100% and you should be pumping dex with a bowazon, but I wasn't quite expecting that high of a chance to hit. Was super nice. For the first time ever I was able to kite Duriel. Felt so satisfying. I have a pretty good feeling that this build will be beasting the rest of normal and well into nightmare if I can find myself a damn bow with sockets in it.

As boring as this game gets, it's always so addicting when you come back. I can only hope that D3 is even half as good as this game is.

As boring as this game gets, it's always so addicting when you come back. I can only hope that D3 is even half as good as this game is.

That's basically the best summary of D2 as you can get. I really do hope D3 keeps that feeling, too.

• 4 weeks later...