OP-I: Frightener

Ark Chaos

Sick and tired of having a "normal" mech? Hate being destroyed even with OP-I? Just plain hate someone? Then use this pure OP-I Armored Core model with a high attack rating and close-in performance. Take in mind OP-I is necessary and relevant to actually gauge the model's performance. For speed, remove all weapons and boost around-an OP-I unit may travel at maximum velocity without the combined weight of the weapons. Thus, you may have an insight as to how well it could perform.

Pilot Name: ???

AC Name: Frightener

Head: YH15-DRONE

Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger

Arms: A07-LEMUR

Legs: CR-LRJ90A2

Booster: CR-B83TP

FCS: MONJU

Generator: G01-LOTUS

Radiator: R01-HAZEL

Inside: CR-I78R2 ROCKET

Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK

Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN

Back Unit L: CR-WB03CGH CHAINGUN

Arm Unit R: WR09HL-SPIRIT HI LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE

Arm Unit L Hanger: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O79L+, O05-HISTON, O06-PHAGE,

MARISHI,

TUNES:

Head:100% weight

Core:100% weight

Arms:100% weight

Legs:100% max leg weight

Booster:40% boost accel 60% booster heat

Generator:100% EN output

Radiator:100% cooling

PAINT:

General:55/60/55,60/60/60,90/90/90,0/100/0,200/200/200

The best combination to maximize total damage output is to use the left arm bazooka, and Linear gun. When concerted properly, you may destroy every part of an AC (though you may end up destroying the AC before accomplishing this). A COMPLETE illegal AC, because of the Lemur arms, B83TP, and dual Roc4s as hangers (a double ban). Rockets are purely a last resort, given its high aiming precision difficulty. The ammunition I decided to mount it with was to make it work for the Mission side of the game as well.

Edited by Godzilla
Added AC:LR prefix.

I'm not an expert at LR like LCC, but I'm pretty sure this is hugely overweight. The left arm zook doesn't seem to add anything. Try a rifle or a handgun. Left arm MGs are cool too. I would also drop the hangers since you don't need the ammo. Your chaingun and linear gun should be enough for most missions.

Wait LCC and Expert used in the same sentence, haha.

Okay now that the jab at LCC is taken care of, where do i begin ?

Actually nowhere.

Ark, you should know by now that posting something of this nature in a forum where OP-I or H+ aren't even used is a dumb move.

This guarantees the responses that you are getting so far. Give it a bit and you'll get more people saying the same thing as LCC, or at the very least agreeing with him.

Seems a bit overweight, but the weapon combination DEFINITELY has my attention.

A high hitting slow juggernaut combined with a fast hitting speedster make pretty good weapons, with a lineargun and chaingun for support incase you have multiple enemies and/or heavy enemies to take down.

Needs a little work, but I like.