Back Unit L: NONE

Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WL11PU-PERYTON

Arm Unit L Hanger: ----

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI,

O05-HISTON, O06-PHAGE, CR-O86R+, MARISHI, O08-RIBOSE

Edited by Exorcet

don't know how I feel about all en weapons. I like mixing it up. I'd change that gen and fcs tho. g91 and f73h or volute are legit. Get some screens up thur too. I felt that EC was always useless. Maybe it's just how I play. EN bar is overrated.

I never liked EC honestly. All jokes aside about me always genbusting, even tho EC gives you more energy, it takes longer to recharge that when you recharge, doesn't it? You can work on just not getting to that point I guess, but I don't like leaving that to chance. A lot can happen in a match, and one mistake can cost me the win.

Oh is this the one without screens I entered in that FT once?

Anyone know where an LR builder is? I can try to get the HADRO arm version. Drainier, but probably better overall.

If I'm not using GRIFFON on the left what should I use? I have a version with the dual missiles on back and no left arm, I think, but I really like GRIFFON's accuracy. I never really used two weapons simultaneously on this AC until I'm down to hangers.

On gens, G84P is still my favorite because of output. G91 is just cap, thought it is cool. I don't think it was cool enough for GULL though. I took you're advice on FCS though since I can't remember a single thing about them.

EDIT^4

Oh yeah, I kept cap because I had the space for it, figured I'd just throw it on. I'll see how the AC does in these match ups then decided if it's good to have or not.

Edited by Exorcet

I need correct optionals and tunes for the ac you're going to use. Delete the other garbage if you won't be using it.

Nvm me and lcc ironed out optionals and used original bot's tunes.

Edited by TMRaven

• 2 weeks later...
Why haven't you updated this bot yet?

I can't pilot it.

But I'm going to use the next fight as a test of sorts. Once this version fights Alumnus, I'll have a rematch with an altered version. Maybe even fight PD's AC again too.

There's no point, so it won't happen. Besides Owen kept complaining about how boring the match was.

Why is there no point? It would be the upgraded Matrix that would have the rematch. The original already had a go at your AC, if I used something else it would mean an extra match with the original Matrix would be needed.

Why is there no point? It would be the upgraded Matrix that would have the rematch. The original already had a go at your AC, if I used something else it would mean an extra match with the original Matrix would be needed.

There's no point because 1) your bot hard-counters mine and 2) k-saw vs k-saw won't be that much fun to watch again. I'll elaborate:

1) It comes down to one k-saw and a battery against a k-saw and a griffon. We're both using similar enough builds that that is what it boils down to. If it was me and you fighting, than sure, it would probably have merit. As it stands, not really. Your bot essentially hard-counters mine so it should win most of the time, as long as its TM and LCC playing.

2) Again, its two very similar builds using no core functions. It's two guys walking around with guns. We've already seen this so why would we want to see it again?

2a) As I said earlier, Owen specifically complained about this to me before. He just didn't feel the match ended up being much fun. Watching it, I would agree.

This isn't some kind of scathing indictment against your machine. The purpose of those fantasy duels is to get some cool footage for us all to watch. This match-up isn't going to produce that, since its not you and me playing.

• 1 month later...