Airport Security

Magnus

The real problem that they are trying to prevent is explosives, because you can't shoot or punch a bomb to death to prevent it from exploding. But really this whole "war on terror" is total bullshit anyways. If terrorists truly wanted to fuck with america that badly we'd already be fucked. There are so many more ways to fuck america over than just bombing planes. Because for one... how stupid of a criminal do you have to be to try the same crime twice? do you REALLY think the terrorists are going to try hijacking planed AGAIN?! full well knowing just how hard we are keeping track of planes now? That's just plain stupid.

All they have to do is move themselves to america (fly as civilians) then come build the fucking bombs in the US, and bomb all sorts of other shit. Hell google HQ is just a couple feet from jamboree blvd in newport, a simple car bomb can take that shit out no problem. There are all sorts of extremely vulnerable and easy targets all over america.

Raor's idea of mass transit gone airborne is brilliant. If it was truly like mass transit everybody would need a gun, a can of spray paint, a full bladder and zero sense of shame, personal space and dignity while simultaneously having a serious case of the grope-yous.

Security sucks but I'd rather live on air transit than get on a subway more than once a year.

This overreaction to a dude who tried to explode his nuts on an airliner is ridiculous. First off, if a terrorist is in the airport, he's already defeated the CIA, Homeland Security and a huge portion of the military. What the fuck is a federally sanctioned gropefest going to do to stop him? Second of all, you know how many domestically grown trrrrrrrrists hijack or try to bring down airplanes by other means to make their point? Zero. This crack team of raghead numbnutjobs are foreigners. As in "from other countries where US security has zero jurisdiction and presence."

It'd be less degrading, and more cost effective, fuck it'd be actually effective to divert the CIA as a whole to counter-terrorism via spliter cells/black ops/espionage and bring them down wherever they are since conventional warfare obviously has zero effect and isn't nearly as cool. But fuck, speaking of black ops, and considering this is a discussion on airport security so dumbass, maladroit analogies and/or metaphor cannot be far behind, think of it as Call Of Duty. You're more likely to win if you're raping the spawn point, rather than the enemy raping YOUR spawn point. Telling you, the CIA would be better at this than the military since it's not a conventional enemy. Same reason we got dickhurt in 'Nam.

I don't actually mind subways at all. I guess it's not really relevant but I don't see any real problem with em. I've never had one anyhow. Same with trains and buses. All three I've had to use extensively over the years. Come to think of it, I've extensively flown too. Well whatever. I'm not really cool with being groped.

Unless that TSA agent is a hot chick...then grope away!

Say you're gay, and they'll get you felt up by a woman. Srsly. The TSA is asking for it... loudly.

And I used to fly lots when I was younger. I sort of stopped after my first TSA groping about five years back. Just didn't want to deal with that bullshit for the privilege of getting cramped on a flying missile filled with bitching babies and Bloody Mary guy. Despite my deep appreciation of the fact 85% of flight attendants are asian hotties in sexy uniforms.

Raor, airlines beat you to the punch on that, but with less guns and armored cockpits. They were thinking of extreme-coach flights where people have to stand for MAXIMUM ROOM USAGE. But hopefully only for short flights.