D-200/80/0

J-50/50/70

Core

B-50/50/70

A-0/0/50

O-50/50/70

D-200/80/0

J-50/50/70

AC bio-This quad design is a personal design that ive been working on lately. Back cannons meant to do some serious damge.MG/Pulse Rifle combo is also pretty good as well. Has stability to be a CQC AC with added OB core.Has high AP and def. This isnt a softie ill leave it as that.

Tactics-PvP fights use GLL to get a lead on AP.Once dropped the quad can move around i say 415 to 418 in boost speed and since theres a added OB it will have a bit of a speed advantage. LGL/H2 is a deadly combo and if known how to do it right it can be a end game combo. Pixie3/H2 is also a good combo to unleash on someone in CQC. You have defense and high AP. This quad can go for a long battle due to high ammo. Also noted the OB core does not OH and even when its yellow it wont OH that bad at all.

Open for questions and comments and recommendations

Edit: Id like pics of my AC designs. If anyone can do that for me it be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Niji
Added AC:LR prefix.

LIZARD is medium weight quad. (with LGL, use MONITOR or LF71 for quad would be better for range control like Niji said, but LIZARD is fine if you ask me)

time to comment,

- put WH01HP for both hands and put WH69H in left hanger.

- tuning : head 0/5/5/0/0, core 0/7/3/0/0, arms 7/3/0/0/0, legs 0/2/0/0/8

- drop HISTON and put MARISHI instead, since you didn't have any EN weapon so you didn't have to use it.

I could go for the light quad idea but i wanted to see if i can build a tough def style quad and it seems to be working out quite well for me. I know that the LGL works better with light quads but due to the GLL being dropped once its done with what it needs to do the mobility for it once its done is actually not bad at all but all the suggestions are really good so thank you to all that replied. I shall take into consideration and let everyone know if theres an update for it.

Also i know that TM has a thread saying that he can take really good HQ pics of designs. I might hit him up for that.