Arm R // OGRE2

Arm L // 69H

Hangar R // 69H

Hangar L // LB2

OP // AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, GOLGI, MARISHI

Paint:

Weapons // Red

Notes:

The third AC in my Garage to feature another Dark theme [with Dark Petal, and Dark Dragon preceding this], this one heavily relies on flanking capability, due to the insane turning speed of VIXEN legs. OB to get behind, pop a charge of JIREN, then deliver barrages of "Dark Javelins" [hence, the AC's name] at CQC range. It's not as simple as mentioned to perform such tactics, since the main weapon has a drawback of slow lock-on. And the frame itself is relatively fragile. It's in the nature of Lightweights, of course.

Facebook pic.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs789.ash1/167969_1385639421087_1835096963_709553_708018_n.jpg

Edited by Niji
Added AC:LR prefix.

69m is a nice missile set for poking to be sure but all by itself isn't what i would consider to be a good idea.

maybe a few changes here or there to the design might help out.

G91 instead of Lotus, V2 instead of Gull.

You might consider putting Sylph in the left hand and then drop the blade altogether.

69m is a nice missile set for poking to be sure but all by itself isn't what i would consider to be a good idea.

maybe a few changes here or there to the design might help out.

G91 instead of Lotus, V2 instead of Gull.

You might consider putting Sylph in the left hand and then drop the blade altogether.

I made a few changes based on further testing after posting this design, like...

Head // S2 [in a wonderful way, this part granted Mid-biped-like Stability of around 6300... with SS.]

Back L // RA [made the design overall less drainy]

and readjustments of Tunes, to hit 1#77 and/or 1#03 points of DEF.

I'll have that input for the next tests. I'll just make sure that the plasma shots are well-picked, to scrap more AP.

G91, V2, OGRE2+SYLPH on, dual 69H in.

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

I'm not too sure about /ul with g91. IF there's any core in last raven that goes to crap the most whenever it reaches yellow, it's /ul. It's one of the hottest ob cores in the game, and going yellow doesn't help its cause at all. If you wanted to run g91 (which I don't really think you need to) Using cooler cores such as Helios, EOS or even Atlas would be nice. Now of course two of those three don't have hangars.

I think I liked its original design better. The only exception would be the fg arms, which I would switch to xs to give you a bit more energy and bulkier frame to better survive in cqc.

I don't really agree on 69m being bad by itself. In fact I've always been proponent of 69m's usefulness being just as good if not better when it's by itself (my main reasoning is because it's kinda like a stealth missile and it's hard to see and hear in tense situations, so you tend to get hit by it a lot-- and each hit is 300 or so ap)

I forgot how the optional slots are for the cores, but I think /ul2 had more slots than /ul. If that's true, you could use /ul2 and get rid of SS for EC. This would also give you more energy reserves on lotus. To compensate for the less stability, you could use a head with more stab or legs with more stab. Vixen as it is already isn't that great.

/UL2 has one more optional slot than /UL, yah. I also don't agree with using G91 on /UL. It can be dangerous to fire off /UL's OB in the middle of a fight, especially if they have HG's. /UL is for mid-range OB's and long-range OB Glides, really. I can see why you'd need the cap, though. I like the look of the frame in the pic, so I wouldn't want to change it, but UL2 is a much better option here. With UL2 you can use G91, which helps the Ogre2, and you can very likely drop the Jiren. Lighter, colder, more EN, etc.

Tests complete...

Head // S2 0.2.6.2.0

Core // UL2 0.5.5.0.0

Arms // XS 0.7.2.1.0

Legs // VIXEN 0.0.4.0.6

Booster // GULL

Gen // LOTUS

FCS // F73H

Extension // RM

Arm L // SYLPH

Hangars // 69H

OP // SS out, EC in.

Paint = too lazy to put it after changing it. It's a camo, this time. Just see the image.

Results:

I'm fine with the LOTUS. Instead of barraging while running circles, I play some jump games to make up for the removal of JIREN. Since VIXEN's load became lighter [with +1 Max Weight tune], it turns a bit faster than before...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1337.snc4/162955_1386402480163_1835096963_710781_5998746_n.jpg