DMT

Shirtless Crackhead

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not big into drugs. I barely every smoke bud and when I do it is in small amounts and more and more am starting to hate the bodily effects of liquor which I seldom do as well. A beer or two every once in a while is fine for me. I'm also to much of a health nut to be doing that shit all the time even if it wasn't for the often life-ruining effects. I am just curious about the DMT because of all the wild experiences people have had, specifically those that have had positive effects on their lives. With me whenever I do happen to smoke weed I use it to take notice of things I normally wouldn't and take that information and try to sort it out and analyze it later once I am sober. That's just one reason why I won’t smoke it again for sometimes up to 6 months or more, until I have gotten clear about what it is was that was so important.

But the most hard-core drug I ever did was when someone gave me PCP and told me it was weed. I didn't know what it was. That was the worst experience ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaANt8_mIlU

I tried it, I didn't jump hyperspace, but it was pretty good.

Looking back on this, I wonder if it works like salvia in that you really have to tune your mind to it, so to speak. I've had experienced pot smokers try it and not get anything from it because they weren't relaxed or they were too focused on trying to experience it instead of just letting it roll. I got it to work for them by telling them to lay down, cover their eyes, and try and go to sleep. Hits them like a truck then.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/a-funny-captions-20.jpg?w=500&h=375

lol wtf, did that dude have the flower of life tatted on his cheat wtf.

That dude is mad wak "aninaki flow" omg. The beats were ok though.

I still don't know where to get the DMT though. Guess I will have to find a chemist to make the shit for me. What is the diference between the DMT and the shit those myan people take?

I mean it's not hard at all to make DMT, it's harder to bake biscuits from scratch IMO.

You mix powdered mimosa hostilis root bark (or MHRB powder for short) with water and add lye (sodium hydroxide aka solid drain cleaner) and shake it up and let it sit for a bit (half an hour).

Then you add Naptha (or some other organic solvent, there's several that work), roll it around, DO NOT SHAKE AS IT WILL EMULSIFY AND NEVER BREAK. Then you draw off the naptha or other organic solvent, and put it in a clean mason jar and stick it in the freezer overnight, on the coldest setting. Pure DMT crystals will form on the glass, you pour the naptha out threw a coffee filter and throw the filter in the freezer, and/or reuse the naptha. Then you let the remaining naptha evaporate (which isn't too hard since it's a petroleum based solvent), scrape out the DMT crystals and load up your machine and trip balls.

It's just a matter of ratios.

Ayahusca or whatever it is, is DMT + MAOI's which are really bad for your liver, it's a much milder experience but lasts several hours or days.

ab-soul is ill fuck you

You might be thinking ayahuasca though, that shit isn't really mayan tho I was seeing that shit when I was in Peru few years back

it's around brazil too I wanna say its some amazonian shit

if you want to trip balls but don't want to do the work just put on one of those youtube videos of something stupid looping for 10 hours and eat a few candy bars really fast back to back

might work

Edited by YUNG ADULT CONTEMPORARY

idk really, we should all drop some acid and make a thread about it

it might be like this: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/williams-willpower-as-reviewed-by-a-dude-on-molly

but with more trippy shit instead of just feeling really good and zoned in

armored core will never be the same

altho fuck armored core, that'd fk my trip up for sure

maybe just podcast on acid instead, about wherever our journey takes us man

acid cast

I just don't want to kill myself trying to make the DMT.

Roar, are there specific protocals to follow to avoid those bad consequences for sure, or is some of that shit roll of the dice? Like how hard is it to really hurt yourself?

exogen: use gloves when handling Lye is all I can say.

Gloves?

Eye protection is good idea too.

It's fairly safe provided you're not doing it in an RV while driving or something.

Just get some ammonia to neutralize any burns if you're worried.

LOL you two sounds like your describing fight club ha ha!!

fucking gloves man http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=15755321

and also its fucking lye. women handle that shit all the time when they make soap and sell it on their etsy stores and shit why are you so afraid of it?

idk man sounds like you shouldnt be fucking with DMT if gloves are blowing your mind already

he's right man its not dangerous at all unless you're really fucking dumb

as for lye just remember to have the water ready first then add the lye so u dont get lye everywhere, and maybe wear a paper mask or something if dont think u can avoid breathing in the vapors