063AN05 | AALIYAH

Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | HOLOFERNES | I-RIGEL/O

Armament :

051ANNR | SG-O700 | DEARBORN02 | PHACT | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, main horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : load

STABILIZER

(updated later)

- multi-purpose AC.

- middleweight frame with ARGYROS core.

- actually I'm weak about AA skill but I'd put some AA parts for emergency situation.

edit : had some change again.

so what d'ya think?

You should change your arms to something heavier. There's no point in slapping on a random light frame part because the GA midweight legs can handle absurd amounts of weight and drain, thanks to being nearly half the part weight of actual heavyweight legs. Take advantage of that by stacking AP and defense as much as you can. Defense/speed ratio is the reason why those legs are top tier.

You have a booster set that is geared towards aggressive play, with a weapon set and design type that are best geared towards defensive tactics. That is terribly ill-suited. Go with Judith/Lahire/Holofernes, or something of the sort.

Did you type your weapons out wrong, or do you really have the railgun under the SC? If you do, you should switch them around, because it's killing most of the synergy your weapons could have with each other. It can work either way, but if you're going to pass that synergy up, you should probably be going with a different weapon set entirely.

You should probably change your FCS to either Hogire or 063AN05, then adjust tuning points. You aren't really making good use of Ekhazar's parallel processing, and high missile lock speed is kind of a good thing to have for a missile best used in close range.

decent but could be better

heavier armssssss. like hilbert.

change ur head to soldner or 47

then you should use holoferns sides, since schedar sides are really bad

vtf isnt a really good missile choice since theyre generally better on lights for jousting

maybe use 0203 or wheelings to help get people off you (use wheelings)

yasmin is trash since it doesnt work well vs a lot of different missiles

gallatin and guyandotte are far better flare choices

if you really want this thing to hit hard tho, use zooks and nades and stuff like that

i think i said everything right idunno tho im sleepy

Schedar isn't a bad part, just not ideal for something heavier like this unless you want to have to chain QB with Aaliyah/B or get outmaneuvered and picked apart by lightweights in CQ.

VTF missiles are actually pretty fantastic when used defensively. I don't know how much experience you have using them in that manner, but it's been working better than Wheeling03 for me. Wheeling is like poking the enemy in the chest and they seem to ignore it half the time, while VTF feels like bopping them in the face.