Portal 2

Magnus

is now available for pre-purchase on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/

Don't really need to explain this.

It's also coming out on PS3 and Xbox, but requires Steamplay on PS3, making it an emulated version, unfortunately. However, that version will be able to play with PC players (and piss them off by being much slower). But if you buy a PS3 copy, you get a free one on PC. Though you'll probably never end up playing the PS3 one in that case if you even have a good computer.

Also. Co-op!

Edited by Obscure

• 4 weeks later...
It's also coming out on PS3 and Xbox, but requires Steamplay on PS3, making it an emulated version, unfortunately.

What do you mean by "emulated version"? From the best of what I know, the game will be as is like anything else released on the consoles. The "steam cloud" or "steam works" will just allow the PS3 version to get all the updates that the PC version gets and anything else has yet to be announced.

I'm personally looking forward to see how they manage the "free PC copy". I'm thinking it's going to be linked to they same name as the PSN copy. It's a shame too, because I would be very happy to give the PC copy or maybe the PS3 copy away to a friend if that wasn't/isn't the case.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I are happy to see the game is around the corner and can't wait to get our hands on it. :P

Of course, they are all busy working on much, much more important things.

Hats in TF2! Ones that don't at all fit with mercenaries in Australia during the fifties! ESPECIALLY ones that don't fit with mercenaries in Australia during the fifties!

• 1 month later...

Well, Chris McKibbin went to des moines all day yesterday. So I expected he'd come back with games, mainly Portal 2 since we both want to play it.

Nope. Castlevania:LoS, Mechwarrior 2, and some ridiculous psp jrpg.

So instead of some fun co-op in Portal 2, I have to sit there and hear him bitch about how terrible he is at Castlevania.

Granted I don't play many single player games, but this game has to have the absolute best ending out of any game I've ever played. I knew living up to Portal was going to be no easy task but I had high hopes and this game did not disappoint in the least.

• 5 months later...