L. Arm - Allegheny01

R. Back - CP-49

L. Back - Dearbor02

Cap 36/50/50/2

Attack 0/0/4/0

Acquisition 50/50/50

Special Boost 50/0/50/0

Control 0/0/0/50

0,0 red diamond is huge. Green diamond is large. Favors the right.

General Aim:

The original Aim of this AC was an AC that featured at least one part from every company. But it evolved into a support AC that can take some hits and setup some hard damage. Reverse joints aren't known for their durability but I had achieved it with this one. The RJ's already competent jumping ability allows me to maintain EN efficiency and not have to sacrifice durabilty, while using damn well whatever boosters I wanted. The main Issue that I have always had with this AC is the right arm weapon. I just can not make up my mind and it seems to determine it's plan B. I've tried everything from Machine guns, Shottys, Laser Rifles (namely Canopus)

The Original Strategy with this AC is as follows: harass with Poplar and Allegheny01 to goad a tank out on EN, rocket them into oblivion.

The rockets debate was dealt with already by some old friends I trust like Exor and Exogen and Chodimus.

While the Single shot rockets were spammable, they don't hit hard enough for that instant of a created opening that occurs on a tank out, nor is it accurate enough during a PA Break.

5 shot rocket while deadly and pseudo slug gun-ish but can't be aimed very low.

Large Rockets, can be used like a no-lock grenade launcher, a skill everyone here has likely acquired. Thing is it's too slow.

The three shot rocket is best, rate of fire is just right. Plenty of punch. and a deceptive blast radius.

Mission

Build an RJ that can actually take a beating while maintaining mobility (9022 ballistic/7304 En Def/40007Ap)

Break PA with Dearborn + Samsara or rockets

Pressure with Allegheny

Punish tank out/Capitalize PA break with Rockets

I'll make the changes to the boosters. I'll admit, I've never been keen on boosters

I was originally using the Argyros to sucker people trying to take advantage of RJ's turning speed to get under me, it's an easy way to land rockets. But the booster change should free up some weight

What's wrong with Poplar though? It harasses well with Allegheny since it runs around for a while.

But chain OB and RJ bouncing is fine.

But like I mentioned, the main thing I'm all about is the right arm. I was considering a Zook/Canopus/Plasma as It would need to be a standalone.

Edited by Densuo

if I had some fixed on this bot, I'll go for....

Frame :

047AN01 | WHITE-GLINT | WHITE-GLINT | EKHAZAR

Internal :

JUDITH | LAHIRE

Booster :

LATONA | LAHIRE | LATONA | LINSTANT/O

Armament :

MR-R102 | ALLEGHENY01 | SAPLA | POPLAR01 | -

Hanger :

- | LARE

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : load

STABILIZER

(0, -5)

- reverse-joint frame.

- try DUSKAROR or anything for main booster if you want.

enjoy.

edit : fixed some of a little bit.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

I intended to use Poplar for harrassing and setup rockets. I'm starting to second guess myself on that missile. Would there be a better missile to assist allegheny for harrassing?

Samsara it is.

Edited by Densuo

Both of the PM missiles are good for harassment. What sucks is that they really shine when using relations, which you'd be passing up with the WG core. If that's a problem, I can see even Dearborn02 harassing kind of decently, and that's a missile that doesn't really need any help from relations. Maybe you could even try Osage? It suffers from problems similar to Poplar's, but not as bad.

Also, have you ever tried ER-O705?

• 2 months later...
Both of the PM missiles are good for harassment. What sucks is that they really shine when using relations, which you'd be passing up with the WG core. If that's a problem, I can see even Dearborn02 harassing kind of decently, and that's a missile that doesn't really need any help from relations. Maybe you could even try Osage? It suffers from problems similar to Poplar's, but not as bad.

Also, have you ever tried ER-O705?

I'd have to drop the Lare on the allegheny to utilize the ER-O705

Isnt Dearborn02 innaccurate?

You mention Osage verts, what about Wheeling verts for harrasing? (drop lare, stick to Samsara)

did you think about relation missiles?

btw, with JC and DEARBORN, I'll prefer 061ANRM.

this means giving up the WG core. what would be suitable without throwing EN and weight for a loop?

61 spreads arent fantastic at harass so i wouldnt even worry about it

you should run dearborns or wheelings

PMs really need the extension support like chode said, otherwise they arent as good as they should be

Dearborn02+ Plasma... yeah good night PA, then switch to Allegheny pressure while looking for rocket hits. yep. that should do it. I think I finally finished this baby also