Hitlersaurus Rex

Shirtless Crackhead

This thing was a fairly effective fun bot, I used it alot for 2v2 play at tournies.

Eye3

UA

Loris

FA

Gull

F73H (I forget which FCS exactly)

Lotus

Ananda

--

2SS2 (side shields)

--

Harpy2

Wyvern

S2

HP

HP

Optionals: AMINO, ES, 79L+, CODON, GOLGI, MARISHI

~

I've got some vids that show this beastly thing in action, even though my bot isn't in view most of the time, it's still NB week, whatever.

Me & Harlequin vs. The Blue Roses (Round 2) <- Epic missile dodging by yours truly

Me & Harlequin vs. Zealous & Cleric (Round 1)

Me & Harlequin vs. Zealous & Cleric (Round 2)

Me & Harlequin vs. Mayhem & Baker (Round 1)

Me & Harlequin vs. Mayhem & Baker (Round 2)

Me & Harlequin vs. Zealous & Cleric (Finals, Round 1)

Me & Harlequin vs. Zealous & Cleric (Finals, Round 2)

Me & Harlequin vs. Zealous & Cleric (Finals, Round 3)

EDIT: I had the optionals wrong, Eye3+FA have 10k stability w/o the SS, I had the Golgi (increased en weapon damage) on there.

Edited by Niji

Hey there... ^^

This one just happened to catch my attention... Was rather pleasantly surprised to find someone else with the same focus on close combat as me.

I've never used shotties, if only because I find it tricky to land full blasts on opponents. For the most part, though, we share the same approach... Though in my case I use Karura instead of Harpy2, and relation missiles instead of side shields. Personally I'd find the Harpy2+Wyvern combo (EN shotgun, right?) rather painful on EN consumption ><

I'd suggest an MG instead of a shotty, probably M2 or any of the Pixies. Being able to make your opponent burn himself out helps big time xD

If I may ask, why S2 and not H3? For that matter, I'd hanger a right-hand H3 as well.... Or is it banned there, too?

From the video, you also happen to be more prudent with your ammo than I usually am. :o Personally I'd probably end up wasting most of the shotgun's ammo ><

EDIT: What're the tunes on this thing, btw?

Edited by Evil Panda

You didn't have a problem with him flying though, did you? That's like the only indicator of who is a novice at AC and who is someone who's learned to play.

I think the original rule was, "If you can't look up, you're no good." Might be the only hard rule I ever saw on skill for an AC game.