JUDITH | AALIYAH

Booster :

VIRTUE | LATONA | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

NIOBRARA03 | NIOBRARA03 | GEMMA | GEMMA | NEMAHA01

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, lock speed, radar refresh rate, horizontal thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : core rectification

STABILIZER

(0, -8)

- specialize combat AC.

- reverse-joint legs frame.

- try to finding about how to using GEMMA, didn't test it yet.

- talk everything you want. what I want is just keep GEMMA that way. (at lease, keep one GEMMA)

so what d'ya think?

Gemma is a CQ weapon and you have it on legs with bad turning speed, with only medium-power boosters on top of it. That's a bad idea.

The part is already bad enough with it's pitiful damage output, so if you can't make it hit as reliably as possible, it's useless. Even running the hand-held pulse guns with high Energy Attack Skill completely blows Gemma out of the water not only in terms of damage, but ability to hit since they're supported by arms.

So try something else with good energy efficiency but with decent turning speed too, like tuned Latona legs.

so........what I'll try for next,

- LATONA or LAHIRE for legs.

- JUDITH or LAHIRE for arms.

- drop one GEMMA, put SG-O700 to some hand that opposite GEMMA.

other that, will be coming while I'm test it, will tell more about soon.

I like how the Gemma's in-game description gives a completely opposite idea to what Chodi says.

Something productive to say would be expanding on the previous idea: Why not switch up roles here? Run dual Pulse Pistols in hand and run Arms with good Maneuvering and En Skill, and just put missiles on your back, gives you a lot more options, though you may have to run two sets of pulse pistols to get reasonable ammo.

in game descriptions arent worth shit, especially when tellus is considered a MW core

keep dual gemma and use dual shotty pulse lasers with latona arms

change legs to judith or latona or maybe even duskaror

change head to something with more stability like ekhazar

put the 42 core ret points into EN management if you use the pulse lasers

change shoulders to gallatin

But I like pretending Tellus doesn't make me fat.

Are you sure about Gemma on top of Pulse? Shit sounds drainier than... well... a drain. Maybe a set of Wheelies for teh sheer annoyance they are? It'd help keep combat grounded to avoid EN bust.

Are you assuming that you're assuming too much of him? How dare you.

On topic, if his design MUST include Gemma(s), aren't we talking the kind of thing suited too a quad with Saubees Arms (To PA pwn things)? Just saying, a duskaror variant sounds best here.

Your in the wrong part'a town, pardner.

Gemma kick the shit out of your EN supply simply because they are basically MGs using your EN as an ammo pool. If you want CQC style weaponry, go for a Shotty+MG combo, or (and only since this design is a casual) a Spread Zook and a good AR. If your want ways to act at multiple ranges, 50ANSR (I think that is correct name anyway)+051ANNR, though then there would be NO synergy between your back weapons and hand Weapons, it'd just be "Press []+X to become Sniper/Pointman". However, My personal idea for this would be:

AR0700|SAMPAGUITA|GEMMA|GEMMA|[Choice of ECM]

Get in their face, strip the PA with your shottie, cut radar with ECM, find a blindspot in their style and crush them with dual Gemma. If your EN is hurting, let one or both of your hand weapons take over. This style would mostly depend on your ability to handle CQC on an EN budget.

Never really like the spam-o shottie. Fairly weak if I recall, and doesn't have the extra age the other shotguns do with being able to stun certain crafts.

Also, why would you not want shoulder ext.? I mean its not a huge deal to add a ECM really. Also, superior arms would be nice, since the niobara idea isn't there anymore. I mean, if it's really just about having Gemmas, couldn't you just do something like (and I'm just making this up in my head, don't kill me for any glaring mistakes):

ARGYROS/H|WHITE-GLINT/CORE|LATONA|JUDITH

and have the previous weapon setup suggested, minus the ECM, of course.

Never really like the spam-o shottie. Fairly weak if I recall, and doesn't have the extra age the other shotguns do with being able to stun certain crafts.

Also, why would you not want shoulder ext.? I mean its not a huge deal to add a ECM really. Also, superior arms would be nice, since the niobara idea isn't there anymore. I mean, if it's really just about having Gemmas, couldn't you just do something like (and I'm just making this up in my head, don't kill me for any glaring mistakes):

ARGYROS/H|WHITE-GLINT/CORE|LATONA|JUDITH

and have the previous weapon setup suggested, minus the ECM, of course.

have a slot for equip something doesn't mean must put it. just didn't want to put anything on shoulder.

also........since WHITE-GLINT core make other arms cannot put shoulder unit, why didn't use WHITE-GLINT arms with? (with WG arms, you can put any other hard-hitting thing on it, like BROCKEN or any standard rifles)

sg0700 is beast. use it.

indeed.

Stun is beast-er. Abuse it.

indeed, but only for sniper cannons, grenades, zooks.

what stun? sampag hardly stuns, and if it does, the opponents ac is shit

not to mention it weighs a fuckton and the reload speed is less than desirable

SAMPAQUITA hardly to stuns any players, except that guy use full frame SOBRERO and he can't QB.

I guess you could run the arms if you want. I believe my thought process at the time for not having WG even though you weren't going to use Shoulders was drain, since I was foggy of the drain for WG Arms and didn't want to explode the gen.

Also, Sobrero-Fail-Man just sounds like such a fun test dummy. In all seriousness though go 700 because Noob is right. I never really thought of how little impact the SAMPA has for actually stun. I just remembered that two have possible stun-lock, so I figured one would carry that ability, if to a lesser extent. I use it just because it's a monster. It feels like a hand version of the KAMAL.

holy shit triple post

you dont have to use WG stuff just because you dont want to use shoulder stuff. if you want your AC lighter and faster, then use lighter parts

also, if you really have drain issues, you should really put flares on so you dont have to waste energy dodging missiles