HOGIRE | GAN01-SS-G

Booster :

JUDITH | AALIYAH | LAHIRE | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

BECRUX | ALLEGHENY01 | DEARBORN02 | MP-O901 | 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, EN weapon skill, side thrust, QB main, QB side, turning

- 26 points tuning : KP output

- 16 points tuning : load

STABILIZER

(0, +1)

- support combat AC.

- heavyweight-biped legs frame.

- 12k for solid defense, 8.3k for EN defense, 7.3k for PA, and about 46.9k for AP.

edit : change parts to heavier things and update tuning by more detail.

so what d'ya think?

Well, your a heavy, so your opponent choses what range battle takes place at. meaning you need to be equipped for about about every range. I see no long range plan. Trade the Brocken underneath your Wheelings for a Kapteyn maybe. Also, whether you make that change or not, your hand weapons have very small magazines, so maybe even consider Pistol Hangars.

Also, 7.9k EN? I'm not sure how much fun this design would have if someone FIRED DER LAZOR at it. I always shoot for 9k myself. But that is just me.

Edited by Vincent210

kap/wheeling is better than kap/yamaga

if you still want the dual brocken thing, i would change the yamaga to an SC

~8k en is ok for a MW-HW, since you arent a total sitting duck and can dodge a few laser shots aimed towards you

i would probably change the sides to holoferns since holo is more reliable on heavier acs and lahire is better for lighter acs

I figured that the Brocken Would need missile support more than Kap. I mean, regardless what you pair it with you get your $'s worth from a railgun. Brocken isn't very accurate, and does best on a more predictable target, like one dodging Wheelies

Bazookas don't need missile support if they're being used properly with defensive maneuvers to bait people into the shots. They are entirely a situational weapon and should be treated as such. Kapteyn/Wheeling03 have infinitely more synergy when playing a war of attrition and it's stupid to pass that up just because either of the weapons can hit/harass reliably by themselves.

Because they hit reliably is literally why you should pair them together on a heavier design. If there's problems doing that, then the entire choice of weapons should be redone from the ground up.

You're right, but that being the case I'd think he should go big and run a spread zook over that pitiful minizook. I mean, no reason not to on a heavy. I'm not entirely of NSS' weight Cap, so I'll prob have to make this myself & then edit stuff

Speaking of heavies, the 20 Hilbert idea is taking longer than I thought. There are only so many Good Ways to deck out 1 frame.

The only reason I've been pretty avoidant of the Brocken is that lately when I use it, it's being a bitch. I mean, the stats are good, & the weight (or lack thereof) is helpful, but I just can't to get results that justify it over the others on a heavy.

I'm not saying it's a problem, just that I'd suggest otherwise.

~

Taurus, if your current set is Brocken|Kapteyn|Yamaga|Wheelies (I tink Idid that backwards but the pairs are right so w/e) maybe instead you can run & Arm GL, & place a Kamal where the Yamaga is. I know it must sound weird, but if any kind of LW or LW-Mid rushes you, your only option in a craft lacking speed is to stand your ground. Hitting them with a Kamal would murder there PA & force them to GTFO, leaving you free to then beat the fuck outta them with missles or your GL. Weird, possibly situational, but still serves as a great hard counter for bladers/CQC

good point, I'll think about it.

edit : but mostly of heavy stuffs, it would been raped by LW CQ lag-blade somehow, no matter how good to defense.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

Well, as far as lag goes, try to save the shot until the lunge begins. This way, even if the lag is intense, you know they are somewhere in the strait line to you that lunge makes them follow, even if your screen is currently lying.

I need to make things heavier by change legs (but still biped type),

- GAN01-SS-L

- HILBRT-G7L

- SOLDNER-G8L

- ARGYROS/L

which legs that you all will be?

edit : if you ask back to me, SOLDNER is my choice. that I'd just asking to you because I wanna make more different between SOLIDUS-2 and SOLIDUS-3.(even SOLIDUS-3 was still prototype)

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

SS-L to keep Mid-Heavy status or go for Hilberts. At least those would be my 1st thoughts.

don't you forget we have 3 GA's biped legs, GAN01-SS-L is the pure heavy one, but GAN01-SS-LL and GAN02-NSS-L are middleweight legs. (someone called these are mid-heavy)

said again, I wanna change this thing to pure heavy AC. (with SOLDNER core)

btw, here is the frame that I'll going with,

GAN01-SS-H | SOLDNER-G8C | ARGYROS/A | HILBERT-G7L

not really sure what about booster, but at first I'll using same set. (or try to change main JUDITH to some of GA main booster, since any of defensive bots didn't need QB forward that much.......but what I'll choose, we'll know about that later)

with ARGY arms, I'll think to use CANOPUS or BECRUX or ER-O705 for one arm, some of missiles or some of shotties for another.

Oops, sorry, confused the leg codes. I always make little mistakes with those ones expect for the NSS models, since the "N" makes them distinctive. Also, a full heavy can still run on SS-LL if you're willing to risk needing a few load points down the line. Just saying. Also, it's in-game classification and "middleweight" should not fool anyone. It will make you fat. So will Tellus Core, NSS everything, and a few BFF parts whose serial codes escape me as of this moment.

Judith>GA Booster because Judith might as well be completely drain-free. Plus unparalleled vertical boost means you shall have quite the aerial game, which is always nice to help get prime angles for lock-ons and/or tricky shots.

I would like to say CANOPUS out of those 3 options you propose since That provides a great ammo supply, good RoF for defensive Close-Range or Mid-Range combat (as Noob pointed out elsewhere, I think) and is worth the extra weight over the ER-0705 since you're running a heavy. Also, maybe even consider Flourite, since when used defensive, especially during backpedaling, the hit ratio through most lag is still pretty good, and ECM in tandem with a VERY powerful beam can be quite potent, especially when you need to create distance fast. This and some good cover play and you could be a fucking Sumo Ghost Extrodinare. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but point is it is worth looking into.

Also, can I gets dem DEF stats? Actually, screw it, the system is right behind me, I'll just build this crazy thing and work out any more suggestions of mine from that later.

Edit: It just dawned on me I do not know for certain your current weapon set-up in it's entirely. I guess I'll wait for that feedback after all. Fail.

Edited by Vincent210

GAN01-SS-H | SOLDNER-G8C | ARGYROS/A | HILBERT-G7L

with this frame, I'll got 12k for solid, 8.3k for energy, 7.3k for primal armor, and 46.9k for AP.

I wanna keep SOLDNER core for this bot but I'll try TELLUS too.

so....CANOPUS, ER-O705, and FLUORITE, these are EN weapon that you prefer isn't it? okay, I'll try them all. thanks =D

Actually my preference is HLC02-SIRIUS, HLR71-VEGA, HLR09-BECRUX, AND then HLR01-CANOPUS. Rarely use Laser Zook over Cano unless weight is hurting me. The 3 mentioned here just fit the craft best.

Also, I love the Def stats you be boasting, tis beautiful. EN may not break 9k, but then again, you said you're going Tellus, so things should pan out.

actually I wanna keep SOLDNER core that way, but have possibility to change core part to TELLUS.

Actually my preference is HLC02-SIRIUS, HLR71-VEGA, HLR09-BECRUX, AND then HLR01-CANOPUS. Rarely use Laser Zook over Cano unless weight is hurting me. The 3 mentioned here just fit the craft best.

interesting, maybe I'll put ER-O705 to right hand and put SIRIUS to left back slot.

what you two said is make me re-think about FCS again.

:/

edit : or go for HOGIRE without lock/missile lock speed and move that 5o points to side thrust. since 180 missile lock speed was so much enough for me.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick