MINOTAUR-2

Taurus

:(

I'm also didn't see how much total stability of current bot, but RJ have low stability by itself nature. (not really sure, but from you said, is it lower than 1900?)

edit : if it's true, I'll think about 1. should I keep on development this bot? or 2. should I abandoned this and never think about using SOLDNER-G9L again anymore?

Edited by Taurus

but in fact of the game, it does.

btw, most advantage of RJ (all) is so fast to fly-up-in-the-air but SOLDNER-G9L still need JUDITH main to fly up. (true story is I wanna keep on using anything with NSS core, just like that :/ )

Your misunderstanding RJs. The advantage in being able to get away with being drainy as fuck since you can still have a good up/down game while going all out on boosters. Not saying they're not other uses, but it's dumb to use them for extended flight since you can accomplish that with bipeds and good building so that you don't have the weaknesses.

This is one of the dozen reasons why Soldner-G9L is a piece of trash. You will never be able to come up with enough stability to support it's speed. It's useless. Other reverse-joints can get away with literally ignoring the stability stat because they can be quick with loads of energy to QB with, on top of the extra angles they can move to dodge weapons that can stun.

Soldner defeats the purpose of building an RJ entirely. Cannot jump well at all, does not have very low drain (evident by the biped version having less, for some reason), cannot take advantage of the angles with it's slow speed (which is a million times worse here when you're running nothing but low output boosters for whatever reason), it is way up there with legs like Rigel in terms of contradiction.

Needless to say, I think you wrecked your own build. I don't know where to begin on making those legs usable, I don't believe it to be possible.

4th update with still have a lot work to do.

and tell me what should I do next?

edit : fixed words.

edit 2 :

- I don't need VIRTUE on this, but I have no choice.

- you guys feel happy with EKHAZAR core right?

- so should I stay away from SOLDNER's RJ right?

- for RJ designs, using AALIYAH/B or LAHIRE for back will be better right?

I'll asking more questions later, but that's up to my mood too.

edit 3 : what I should do is : 1. more thinking, 2. screw all of parts to re-think and re-built, and 3. posted here and see what happened.

Edited by Taurus

I'm not sure how much weight you have availble but I kinda like where the frame is going. Its different. Whether or not it will be effective I don't know yet.

Judith and Lahire is fine, I would really push linstant gen but not everyone likes AA and Rjs don't have that much PA to begin with. Judith would cut back weight if thats an issue.

Weapons and boosters seem to clash, you have a booster line that I would expect on a CQC light weight with an offensive missile combo and a defensive primary combo. Those boosters won't push your mid RJ frame fast enough so try completely defensive:

Boosters: Aaliyah/Aaliyah/Holofernes/Rigel, I would use Virtue mains but Aaliyah will work.

Weapons: Anteres/051annr/Wheeling03/Phact/061anrm, phact and 051 being your primary chipping combo for long to mid range. The phact also works nicely with the wheeling03. When someone gets in close use the wheelings and the laser rifle to kill them or force them to back off. A laser rifle can really mess up a persons CQC game and wheeling03 are more than annoying as the best way to dodge them in close is with standard boost. Where they are promptly whacked by the laser rifle.

4th update complete, better? (also think about using GAN01-SS-WB instead of rifle, did it work?)

edit : thanks again for you all, and Vincent, sorry for my stupid at yesterday.

Edited by Taurus

Hey now it makes sense now. It's a bit heavier than you need (maybe bump down from Wheeling03 to 01) but sure, this looks much more sane than your other ideas did.

The booster set is a bit weird. I would think you'd want, like Virtue mains. And maybe try Linstant over Judith in Over

Edited by Vincent210

- VIRTUE didn't give me extra boost (normal boost) to supported when I'm moving while mid-air. if I needed something more power, AALIYAH/M is what I need.

- we are all know LINSTANT/O is better than KB-JUDITH (except weight and drain) but I will keep JUDITH because it was lightest OB part and I didn't need to using OB that much. (from my online experience : if I have to escape, just JUDITH is fine to do that)

anyway, good to read that.

That's just it. You can have HUUUUUGE drain on an RJ. Even if you can only fly for like 7 seconds or less, and you'll still have a great air great because jumping lets you get up and away into the Sky without any EN use at all.

So really, 90% of the time if someone is using RJs they use all of the drainest, best boosters evah. Because you can get away with it.

So really, 90% of the time if someone is using RJs they use all of the drainest, best boosters evah. Because you can get away with it.

I'm the one who believe in 10% more than 90%. (but yeah, RJ type always need much more power and/or duration, since natural of RJ has bad turning stats, also need more support from stabilizer tuning.)

but it's nothing bad to try VIRTUE again.

Well, I haven't played in a fucking year, but I could whip up a 5 minute RJ one of the days this week (preferably Saturday or Sunday evening, like 6-7pm PST) and show you how I was taught by Geno's ridiculous piloting (and that one time /b/ told me some stuff about RJs) that an RJ works. Eh?

I'll die. Worse if you lag hard. But Hopefully I could get the poin across using Virtue/Lahire/Aaliyah/Linstant. Probably going to be a really basic design, nothing fancy.

about online, noob told me I'm lag like hell. (btw, as I remember, Niji and Rogan didn't told me about that so my net would be fine for someone I think)

Virtue/Lahire/Aaliyah/Linstant.

I'll try this set too, only different thing is I'll swap LINSTANT/O to just KB-JUDITH.

additional : about online again, if the bot was light enough (like full LAHIRE and full SOBRERO, I'm not really sure for other thing with a bit heavier) and also equip VIRTUE for main, you'll had lag-shield (actually lag-warp) when you forward QBing. (see example from my NIPPON-STYLE)

btw, what exactly your time is it right now?

edit : already tried that boosters, just a bit different when compared with my current set. also VIRTUE was made for make something like CQC bots or blader bots but it's not for this bot. (my current weapon has been made for mid-range so I don't want more QB power to enclose the enemy)

Edited by Taurus