It's a Cadillac

K.K

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/jimmanator/car2.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/jimmanator/al-capone-500-2.jpg

It took me the combined time of 4 hours along several days to finish this excluding time spent on other things so yadda yadda critique and all that.

Edit: Still working on that front grill part but here is some changes made to it and the photo it's based from.

Edited by K.K

Hmm, I think I agree with John. That car is supposed to be just outside the door. I think it's kinda tough to tell cuz the perspective is generally good but there's a few lines off on the car and so it ends up looking bigger than it should.

I like it otherwise!

EDIT: Oh and the little bush is throwing stuff off too. The one on left side of car (the car's left).

Edited by Penguin Deus

^ <---- this

Still had to get the lines right and everything though and Getting the shades for all the plants and everything is a major bitch with just Artrage 2.5's Air brush and chalk tool.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a result of the way it looks grainy in the photo unless you look away, lack of splatter brushes in art rage, and trying to see that I could use the chalk tool To quickly go about it. The lightening of the tree to the right was due to mom saying the tree coloration was out of wack despite the photo saying otherwise as you can see if it is annoying I could go over and use a brush in the smallest setting to improve it.

Also I went over the tires and front bumper and they are pretty much smooth as it can be at the moment.