Weight: 6293

EN Supply: 4501

EN Capacity: 36500

Max Boost Speed: 482

Turning Speed: 1337

Stability: 5792

Cooling: 15225

Def Shell/Energy: 1673/1475

Dual MG close combat AC, was pretty much the first AC I completed in LR. Had a pretty good Kai record with this one too, been a while though.

Suggest all you want, as far as I'm concerned this AC is finished.

Oh, ok, so you're not an OB user.

Just was a suggestion, and I know that you didn't make it last night, but my suggestions were just aiming at giving this bot some more versatiliy... you don't lose anything if you replace the XS arms with something else as your EN Drain is already pretty low...

But I'll take in the note you don't like OB now.

Oh, ok, so you're not an OB user.

Just was a suggestion, and I know that you didn't make it last night, but my suggestions were just aiming at giving this bot some more versatiliy... you don't lose anything if you replace the XS arms with something else as your EN Drain is already pretty low...

But I'll take in the note you don't like OB now.

Let's say I change it to Lemur, like you said. I go from a respectable 482 Kph to a pitiful, for this AC's purpose, 439. Unacceptable. Like I said. This AC is complete, I really can't make it any better, I've tried. It's just for you kids to view.

LOL BANDWAGON CONCURRENCE GOES HERE.

I've seen ACs with glaring flaws in the shadowy realm of common sense that magically performed up-to-par in actual VS play. If NIX works for you, so be it... I don't want to argue over suck. But if you're unwilling to change the design as you consider it finished, then make a garage and post it there. I see no point to placing this in the forum for design critique.

The Garage does focus on being non-critiqueable and showing off AC collections, which is good to keep in mind, but you can still show off designs here as well. Specifically, I don't mind people showing off their favorite or staple designs. Those are very welcome here. A lot of AC's here in the Design section should go in the Garage simply because they're relatively overnight or gimmick bots, though. Even if they are critiqueable. Basically, this is the spotlight forum for your favorite, most important, or best AC's. That's its primary role. This forums secondary role is to be a section to get recommendations for your AC's that you feel you really want help on. This is backed by the common trait that most designers display, not being willing to change their AC's setup easily. It's also backed by that comment I made in the AC Design Templates & Help topic, "You don't have to change your AC if you don't want to and you don't have to provide reasons for your part choices!" Even if not providing reasons for part choices is a good way to get your topic ignored. Haha.

The thing to keep in mind is that when you put your AC in the spotlight, people will sometimes throw vegetables at it. HM probably just didn't really think about it beforehand. Anyway, when you post your favorite designs here, people are definitely going to critique your AC's and talk about them. That's the point of the sub-forum, to discuss specific AC designs, even if the topic creator is only wanting to show off their AC.

Remember, you can still critique a finished design. Finished doesn't mean perfect.

Nix isn't so bad on a Wide&Shallow + Nix @ Limpet setup. It's bad on the standard weapon setup of Special/Standard + Nix @ F73H. It's definitely not top-tier or anything, but it's a more manageable weapon with such a large lockbox. Especially on a high defense lightweight frame. Try it out first.

There's no lying, though. Pixie2+Nix is definitely a mid-tier MG setup. Haha.

I found the weight tunes on XS to be a bit awkward. Is this bot almost overweight?

Nix is a terrible choice for an l arm gun in LR. I could never support it.

I might post up designs I have no intention of changing, as well. Someday. Maybe today, I dunno. I have no other plans...a rare, "day off" as one would say!

;)

Edited by Penguin Deus

We're not bashing it. Just mentioning it in this topic multiple times is already giving it way too much praise for its own good.

Fact is there's a lot of things that do what nix does in lr but way better. If you want a lefty that you can spam with relative accuracy to keep pressure on or have added cqc damage, then r3, 69h, hp, sylph and griffon all cover that role.

If you want something that has great damage on jousts, then hp or griffon fill that role as well. Damn, hp and griffon are pretty good.