Super Nuclear Ultra Death Hyper Pile Driver III Arcade Edition (Great Destruction Style)

Bakuhatsu Pengin

Pilot Name: TMNiji

AC Name: SNUDHPDIIIAE

Head: YH14-STING / 0.2.2.6.0

Core: C06-EOS / 0.4.0.6.0

Arms: A11-MACAQUE / 0.4.0.6.0.0

Legs: LT01-BOAR / 5.0.0.5.0

Booster: -

FCS: CR-F73H

Generator: CR-G91 / 0.10.0

Radiator: ANANDA / 0.0.10

Inside: I07D-MEDUSA2

Extension: JIREN

Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL

Back Unit L: WB02L-GERYON <----------

Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS <----------

Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP

Optionals: Amino / ES / Kissyoh / L+ / Codon / Golgi

Paint

All:

R/G/B

200/000/200

000/000/000

000/000/000

200/000/200

000/000/000

all weapons white

EDIT: OPTIONALS + TUNES ADDED

Same frame, same weapons, same tunes, same internals, same optionals as mine-- only difference is Geryon3 insteado f Geryon1. I don't see how it's anything similar to Niji's!

Mayfly instead of Sting is not a good look. Mayfly breaks really, really easily, while Sting actually rarely breaks.

I don't see how it's anything similar to Niji's!

It's 100% same AC as my tank not counting the head, arms, legs, and right arm weapon. Even the optionals are the same. I use SR2, AG, Boar2, and RS instead of the Sting, Macaque, Boar, Ghost2. The frame (head/core/arms/legs) is 75% different, so if that's what you mean by nothing similar, sure. Otherwise it's basically the same bot.

Tanks are pretty similar, huh.

=3

PS: I really think RS is better suited as a main hand weapon for this kind of AC rather than Ghost2. Geryon3 is not Geryon1. It's for punishement and not really for poking/pressure. If you had G1 I wouldn't mind Ghost2 at all since you'd already have a pretty solid poking weapon.

EDIT: You can't really make it different. That's just not how tanks roll, haha. They're all going to be very similar since they're a relatively underpowered legtype in LR and there aren't exactly a million high end cannons. That's kinda what I was getting at with IT LOOKS LIKE MY TANK! It looks like Ethos's tank and TM's tank and my tank and probably like 10 other decent tanks. You could always make a GL tank, I suppose. The big single shoulder GL.

Use RS. That will make it better.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly I forgot I had decoys. I was using PD's tank earlier which doesn't have decoys. Otherwise I usually just pop out a decoy right before RM3 hits me, to throw them off at the last second. Not like it would have changed the result. The matchup was still horribly against it.