Tsuroll

I'm trying to make a robot, but I need help. How exactly does Tsuranga design? Does he tend to go same company only for a bot? I remember that he likes to design stuff he thinks is pretty, so what does he consider pretty?

Here's what I have so far:

mantis 10 cooling

icurus 10 shell

gibbon2 10 shell

lynx 10 max weight

birdie1 10 power

limpet

kongoh 10 cap

ananda 10 cooling

-

jikyoh

karura

73mp

nix

nix

screens, stab, lock cancel, lock time+, lockbox, turning, radar, cooling

I'm feeling this one. Suggestions? Also, color suggestions?

Edited by Penguin Deus

You need to use parts that look like they're beastly on paper and look pretty on screen but aren't very good in reality. I'd replace echidna with middle missiles and micro missiles of some sort. Roll Pixie2 + M2 while you're at it.

Also i think everyone, even tsu, uses ananda.

Edited by LCC

He goes company specific sometimes. More often he goes "round vs sharp", though. Like he'll use all matching round parts or all matching boxy parts. He also doesn't really go for stat values much, afaik on most of his bots. He seems to do something of what Lionheart does with stuff like using Dragon cuz no one else does it, etc. When he does build for "tier" though he'll just look at like 1 big stat on the part, like just cooling or just shell defense, or something like that and use it for that stat only I think. It's kinda awkward to explain. You just gotta use the power of the wet eye.

birdie2 + fudoh?

I'm not retarded yo. But I do enjoy birdie1 + kongoh :3

And niji summed me up fairly well cept for the "tier" part. I don't have any "tier ac's" cept for a minik + gorgon heavy which coincidentally ended up tier XD I do know how to make "tier" ac's, I just always choose not to :o

And dude, that ac's allright. dunno about m2+ nix, they look kinda funny together aesthetically. Mayfly is kinda iffy on the head, I'd have to see a pic to know for sure :o