Back Unit R: SATYROS

Back Unit L: n/a

Arm Unit R: OGRE2

Arm Unit L: 69H

Hanger Unit R: WRAITH

Hanger Unit L: n/a

Optionals: AMINO, ES, KISSYOH, 79L+, GOLGI, 86R+, CODON

Description:

I wanted to have a dude that is relatively fast and that sported a high power en weapon that explodes. My fight is beautiful. I am skeptical about this build, as OGRE2 isn't all that great in the game I feel. However, I was thinking that if I'm light enough, I can get close enough. If I can get close enough, I can hopefully light people up. I never really tried OGRE2 in pvp before I don't think, but w/e. Worth a shot. I also went with OGRE2 cause of that damn attack heat. I wanna change people's worlds! Since I would be using OGRE2 from up close, I needed something that I can use from a range. I feel like I always go for rm3+69m, so wanted to try something different. I always liked the middle missiles, so I slapped those on. I got the handguns too cause they're great.

Tactics:

Ok, so missile hits for mid range to close. Missile locks are relatively fast, and I will try to fire off 2 if I can. After RM3 runs dry, I'd hold on to middle missiles depending on whether or not I seem to need em. OGRE2 should only be used in close range, and to punish big mistakes (i.e. hard landings/charging). I like to save my handgun ammo for when OGRE2 has to go (which it will probably happen anyway in late game if I feel like it isn't needed) and I go for pistol finish. I will, however, use hg rounds to set up for ogre shots if I have to.

Known Issues:

Defense is a problem. I initially had macaque and gull, and with tunes I had it that it was 1600's on both with 15200's or so cooling and 430 speed fully loaded. However, I felt like heat was a problem, so I switched to V2's and FL arms. With the switches, I dropped to 1500's def but kept the speed and higher cooling. I'm not sure if it's the best change though. 15200's isn't bad I guess, but I'd like to play it a bit safer when it comes to close range. The big aspect of this build is high risk, hopeful high reward, so I shouldn't complain much.

PvP Information:

none.

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

I'd like to try eye3 on this, but I unfortunately don't have it unlocked yet. I remember that head being pretty good with def and stab, so it might be worth a shot. I'm not opposed to changing the OGRE2 honestly, so long as the alternative hits hard and blows shit up. I'm not opposed to even switching middle missiles either. They're just fun, but if people feel like something more mainstream (69m or nymphe) fit it better, then I'm down.

EDIT: Took out v2's for gull.

Edited by Ethos

Satyros+RM3 hits like a nuclear missile, yo. I'd totally keep it. Is this really too hot to use Gull or are you planning on going vertical a lot during OBs? Worst case scenario, you can drop Kissyoh for Marishi. /UL has pretty good AMS along with the entire bot being fast enough to dodge most missiles, so I think you should be fine. Kissyoh is pretty dependant on the player, though.

I'm pretty sure Eye3 will end up doing better on this AC than Queen does once you unlock it.

Your only other options for energy weapons that hit hard are Fenrir, KRSW, Spirit, Ogre, Orc, and Ettin. Most of those either don't have the fancy light bulb on hit or aren't good if they do have it, haha.

Edited by Niji

/ul lights up a lot during charge ups, so I was getting nailed with heat when hit. Like I mentioned earlier, I like to play it a bit safer when I'm playing in close. I did however put gull back on. I decided to just say fuck it and enjoy some speed. plus, lower boost drain means more energy for ogre punches. Edited by Ethos

I prefer kissyoh more often than not, but I'm not opposed to taking it off for marishi tho. I unlocked eye3 not too long ago, and switched it over to that. Didn't put it in my edit cause I don't remember the tunings I had for it.

Yah, I really don't know what else to say tbh.

I mean with Eye3 on it it's basically done if you ask me, haha. Any other part changes would be more about re-arranging stuff for personal tastes than anything else. Like I'd probably roll HP with 69H hangar and nothing under Ogre2 and just hope I do good with Ogre2. It's more risky that way for sure, though. Haha. I can't think of any real valid changes for the frame at all, since the current set makes a lot of sense to me and the internals are solid too.

Really, though. Even my first post was just nitpicking. I can't think of anything to change/add/remove. Especially since I really enjoy Ogre2 bots. I love that gun.

Eye3's radar was better. More range + faster refresh.

I'm gonna have to start setting up part page info for ACU wiki soon so this stuff will be easy to reference, haha. Anyway, if you want to play it even safer on cooling you could always switch back to Queen. You get like another 100 cooling or something, but I figure since you don't plan on switching out for Marishi you probably don't really need the 100 from Queen either. I was honestly going to suggest S2+RA when I first saw the bot but I felt like you probably wanted to stick to a radar head, so I just went with Eye3.

Edited by Niji

Their radars are basically the same. In fact, in my long career of Last Raven, not once have I heard radar a reason for recommending Eye3 over other radar heads.

The basic trade off is ap/cooling vs defense/weight.

All in all, I'm gonna have to try it out vs someone. While the def boost from e3 is nice, queen makes the bot look so much more awesome. I could be biased tho, cause for the longest time, I always thought queen looks badass and e3 looks like a bucket.

When it comes to the radar, I feel that they're so close together that it doesn't make much diff really. I've always felt that about the 2 heads. my concern is whether the defense is really needed or no.