Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | HOLOFERNES | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

ER-O705 | 051ANNR | 049ANSC | KAMAL | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, KP output, maneuverability, lock speed, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : load

STABILIZER

(0, -2) **control calibration of left and right direction would be 300 or more**

- gunslinger combat AC.

- heavyweight biped frame.

- focus on so solid about ballistic defense.

- SOLIDUS's 4th version.

- try LINSTANT/G for gen if you want.

- GAN01-SS-WBP x2 and KAMAL x2 for test type version. you can change weapons to this.

- you can also try 063AN05 for FCS, then swap KAMAL or 049ANSC to some of missiles and change 051ANNR or ER-O705 to GAN01-SS-WB if you want.

edit : added some optional note.

so what d'ya think?

- with AALIYAH/G and LINSTANT/G and since I didn't put AA parts, my KP output is still fine, plus I'm already tuned my KP output as well.

- actually EN weapon skill of HILBERT arms (102) is fine without tuning, but if I need to tuned about it, I'll take all of KP output to EN weapon skill in stead.

I dunno what do you mean about MB?, if you mean "middleweight biped", I would say "it's not middleweight, it's heavyweight". (GAN01-SS-L that I mean is the heavy one not middle, remember SS-L=heavy biped, SS-LL=middle biped, SL-L=quad, NSS-L=middle biped)

its MB needs to be stronger

No it doesn't since it's a heavyweight and has adequate weaponry for long range. Energy efficiency and vertical thrust is what's ideal. Booster suggestions that would have made any sense would have been Lahire or Aaliyah for the back boosters, and Linstant/O.

Also, Taurus, try putting a handgun in the hangar under the ER-O705 if you can fit it.

extra horizontal speed wont do anything on this bot

its meant to be played defensively so theres no need for good foward speed even if it could make use of it

SC and 51anar are there for range control and poking, not outright DPS

the AC has enough def/AP to keep an AP lead for the entire match

if someone decides to try and get close to you w/ cqc, the er0705 and kamal are there to effectively keep them away

You are excruciatingly stupid.

It doesn't matter which main booster you put on this, it's going to be moving forward at such a snail pace that it won't make use of it. What do you think this is going to catching up to, other very poorly built designs if Taurus actually chose to listen to your garbage advice? Closing any distance with a build like this is best done with OB.

Your logic past this is "OH WELL THIS CAN HANDLE THE DRAIN SO WHY NOT", which brings that to be hands down some of the worst advice I've ever seen posted on this site so far. Judith allows for more QB chaining and vertical positioning which this can not have enough of, both are extremely important things to such a heavy build, one that is already so geared towards defensive play. Judith isn't good because of supposed energy problems (You know, words that you put into my mouth), it's good because it complements the whole build and how it's going to play out. The long range DPS of the weapon set doesn't matter because sniping is not a damage race. It might be to you since I can only imagine how garbage a pilot you are, but it isn't. I'm not even going to get into usage of cover and use of AP advantages to manipulate your opponent to even further avoid damage races at long range.

hanger isnt need it just put a BW that you can use, all that hangers are (- a blade) are unnecessary weight and the hanguns dont do much in VS.

Handguns do their job for their weight within the ranges of Kamal, while the extra weight is negligible when the design is already nearing max capacity.

Blades are trash and are a 100% gimmick playstyle that rely on lag angle-warping to hit anyone with a shred of skill.

So you said that the only hangar weapon that is actually worth anything is useless, then say the entirely useless blade weapon type isn't? Hands down, the most worthless advice ever seen given on this site. You're awful. Don't talk like you know anything; you don't.

kamal/er0705 are PURELY FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES.

i mean if youve actually played FA then youd know that whoever has the AP lead will win when the time runs out

that means that whoever DOESNT have the AP lead has to go after the person who does

in other words, he doesnt have to go to his enemy, his enemy will come to him

and when his enemy does come to him, he can whip out his kamal/er0705 and outdamage race him. if the person is dumb enough to try and fight for longer than 5 seconds against an AP/DEF gouged HW with kamal and ER0705, theyre probably gonna get killed by it.

also, if you were to play a HW properly, youd know the importance of using cover

if he were to go boosting around at people he would probably be wide open 95% of the time

that means that his weapons arent going to hit shit and hes going to get torn apart

but seriously, do you have any idea at all on how to use a HW AC? do you have extensive experience with actual heavyweights? do you know how ass-slow they are and how low their turning speed is? the stats of HWs in 1.4 make them the worst leg type to play offensively and/or aggresively in the game.

also, kamal sucks ass if used aggresively, the only time it actually hits stuff is when used defensively

the thing is though hes not completely immobile since he can still get around fairly well with QB chains. plus he should be using cover advantage

he also has an assload of AP and defense, so yeah, he totally can win by AP lead in a 5 min match (even 10 min)

enemy sniper = hide behind cover

missiles = flares AND cover (what do you mean flare BS? flares are a complete hard-counter to missiles)

no cover = dont use a HW on that map

you really dont have extensive HW experience, do you

because really, if you dont (which, you DONT), youre effectively talking out of your ass

the whole idea with a heavyweight is to move BACKWARDS, not fowards. you move away from your opponent with your BACK BOOSTERS so that they have a harder time flanking you

you also use COVER as a SHIELD so that you dont get hit or flanked (so you can keep your AP lead)

if they happen to get close enough to you for any reason, you use CQC weapons to fend off someone who is trying to get with in CQC range of you.

also, yes, kamal works so much better when used defensively than when it is used offensively

theres a reason why most heavy acs use it

@Raven's Pride

- so MB = main booster, okay, sorry for my mistake.

- KP output does not PA rectification boost? c'mon! KP output make PA recovery faster.

- VIRTUE on HW things!!?? especially without blade!? C'MON!!! VIRTUE just for light AC and/or blader AC, not for HW things.

@Action Bastard (AKA Chodimus-Maximus)

- I suppose my load weight wasn't enough for put anything in hanger.

@noob

- okay, keep on going with ER-O705 and KAMAL.

edit : fixed to softer words.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

I think I'll developed this bot for fixed some of a bit trouble.

after played online, one problem that I'd found is : still got a problem from cannon's recoil. (yep, from 049ANSC)

next developed : I think I should change core part at first so I'll change to SOLDNER-G8C for lighter, much more stability, and lower drain.

how d'ya think?

edit : didn't confirmed to change yet, just think to be changed.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

now I'm already changed it to SOLDNER core like I said before.

maybe think about change FCS to LAURA, but before changed, I'd something in my mind, what I think is...

1. small arms weapons (rifles, assault rifles, machine guns, shotties, hand guns, ) or any other weapon with 90 points or more for melee ability, just 230 for lock speed is ok. in this case, more lock-on speed isn't effective that much.

2. if current arms part that I'd use have much more enough firing stability or using EN based weapon, it didn't need that much processing to support. (more parallel processing = more support to firing dual weapons on both arms, but since I got a lot of firing stability and so much total stability to supported, why did I need more processing for this?)

3. for heavy weapons (on arms only), anything with lower than 90 melee need more lock speed, however, it's up to each weapon.

am I right?

Now, I'm not going to go to the extensive trouble of name calling like Noob and Ch... Action Bastard did, but they are right (and you did kind of earn the berating by actively talking nonsense): Your completely lost with how a heavy is meant to play, and its best if you don't interfere with advice that won't help anyone. These two know what they are doing. They have extensive experience with heavies and are the ones in a position to assist and critique.

A heavy is built to have an omni-range weapon set, meaning to hit at all ranges, CQC, Mid-Range, Long-Range.

Even the fastest HWs speed is meaningless compared to any Mid-Weight or Lightweight design that is built properly. Trying to max your speed in order to "catch up to them" is meaningless because they will still fly circles around you. So maxing your speed as a heavy accomplishes nothing. It is also counter-productive to how a heavy must play.

As Noob said before, since a Heavy has the AP lead from the get-go, it would be stupid to even consider taking the offensive, since you'll always be outmatched there, and you'd be wasting your only advantages. So you take the defensive, and if your opponent wants to win, they'll be forced to take off after you.

At this point, all you have to do is make sure that they don't get behind you or on either side of you, that you don't take any more damage than needed, and that you use the map cover to your advantage. If you do this, than the desired result is that you kill your opponent because they kept running into your massive firepower as they would try to enter attack range, or the timer runs out before they could whittle your health, and you win by default.

A heavy needs omni-range coverage because, as stated before, he has NO WAY of catching up with, or running away from, anything outside his weight class. At the very most a heavy could OB to close a gap, but only if truly necessary. The up-side to this is because you can load a heavy down with so much weight you get to run a fucking arsenal of destruction with range options without much difficultly fitting the tools you need. Two quick notes here: Flares are damn-near necessary, since a heavy isn't poised to dodge, and a blade is EXACTLY as was described earlier (a totally useless gimmick weapon that relies entirely on lag to do anything, and especially useless on a heavy because their swing is too slow to hit anything) so don't even consider it here.

Hopefully if any of that got to you, amongst what Noob and Bastard said, you might be able to say something worthwhile. I'm willing to go into greater detail on anything I said here. Simply send me a PM asking me and I'll elaborate wherever you have a question.

WELL THEN! ON TOPIC:

I like it but I do have a few suggestions:

- Cut the LAZOR Zook and put a Brocken in. If you do this, you can downgrade generators to something MUCH lighter. Letting you free up Load tunes for practical applications.

- Why do you have main booster tunes? Stop this.

- If you go with the Brocken, add a LARE underneath it.

- MAYBE Hilbert Head over Soldner head?

And that's a wrap. Bear in mind this is all going off of your first post. Wasn't sure where these other ideas you just had were going to take you.

Also, if you drop the LAZOR Zook, you may be able to do a frame re-haul. Maybe build for more AP and/or defs now that you'e dropped that limitation.

- Cut the LAZOR Zook and put a Brocken in. If you do this, you can downgrade generators to something MUCH lighter. Letting you free up Load tunes for practical applications.

- Why do you have main booster tunes? Stop this.

- If you go with the Brocken, add a LARE underneath it.

- MAYBE Hilbert Head over Soldner head?

And that's a wrap. Bear in mind this is all going off of your first post. Wasn't sure where these other ideas you just had were going to take you.

Also, if you drop the LAZOR Zook, you may be able to do a frame re-haul. Maybe build for more AP and/or defs now that you'e dropped that limitation.

- the reason that I'd put laser zooks is someone told me use ability of this arms ASAP. (HILBERT is the one of these arms that had a good for EN weapon skill, and I can't remember who told me to using laser zooks between noob or Chody....how shame.) from my online experience, I'd never hit anyone with BROCKEN, but I could hit someone when I'd use WB and WBP, anyway, use ballistic zooks instead and downsizing generator is the one of good idea.

- if that I'd tuned is QB main, I'll keep it that way. (until I know where did I'll go)

- if my weight is still underweight, I will.

- maybe changed that too.

btw, with this bot, I'd using ARGYROS/C for core at first, but I got a recoil problem when I'm using SC, that's why I'd changed to SOLDNER-G8C for core instead.

long time no see Vincent =D maybe I'll added you to my PSN, sooner or later.

It was me suggesting the laser, but a bazooka would be perfectly fine. I really like the set because Kamal helps it a lot by breaking down PA since ER-O705 doesn't have much piercing (Nor does Kamal need help stripping PA, and does respectable damage itself before it does), and 051ANNR + ER-O705 is nice for when you can't level your altitude with some perma-flier or something. Then yes, the arms help give the gun a very crisp performance when it's actually close enough to hit reliably.

If you do put a bazooka on, go for Soldner arms instead. They have enough weapon support and you'll get a nice increase in defense for less weight and drain. Take out the main QB tunes and put it into either vertical thrust (Like I said, you can't really get enough of this on a build like this), or into your leg stability. You can also split it up and put 30 into vertical thrust and 20 into stability, or something like that.

More vertical thrust though, lets you get into the air easier and stay there, which means you would be using less energy for the majority of the movements you should be making. I would probably even take some points out of energy capacity for it.

hm, SOLDNER arms, good point.

edit : maybe I'll swap QB main to side thrust and take 42 points from KP output to other things like vertical thrust and/or stability.

Edited by Tarstrudelvick

I guess I DID stop talking about FA forever. Thanks for the warm welcome. Exorcet's ladder crashed, and I haven't gotten enough people together to throughly enjoy the mindless fun of LittleBigPlanet 2 yet, so I may start playing Armored Core FA in between training sessions on Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I believe the last thing I had been working on (that was anywhere near serious) was trying to have a competitive heavy RJ. Which would allow me to tack on a bit more drain while still having a great cover game, great angles for the weapon set, and gives me a whole new style of play normally not accessible to heavies. DOn't be suprised if I necromancy the shit out of that topic to remember why I was working on it which such promise and what I could do to make it awesome.

Well, Chode seems to agree you could have a Zook instead of the ER, so maybe you consider it now? It just lets you streamline this design so much more and so much easier. Being that you could cut generator weight, correct design flaws, and properly re-align load tunes. Vertical Thrust should be where the Main Booster tunes go, and Stability can be where the load tunes go (assuming after the rebuild your design you can drop your load tunes.)

I may just start playing again. Of course, I'd have to make a new tank so I can have so ridiculous funs.