Lock speed

Refresh rate

Forward QB

Side QB

13 Load cap

37 Arm maneuverability

42 Turning Ability

Stabilized to (0,-21)

So yeah Lahire lets me close In fast without running out of EN,not like ill ever run out, its EN recovery is high, at least for my tastes, so i just pull out kamal and Brocken and Start kicking ass, Use SC just in case of a long range combat and AR to hit from a middle-close range.

Help and Feedback Is appreciated(No, I dont mean Feedback, Roadies AC)

Ahahaha. Now, I understand!

Anyway, I don't see anything majorly wrong with the AC. One thing you might want to consider fixing is the tilt from your stabilizers. Going over -10 doesn't benefit you at all. If you like the look of the stabilizers or if you regularly drop your back weapons early on and want to maintain a negative Y balance you should keep them.

=D

lol broken

you should swap the brocken with the AR0700 for ar+kamal and you already have the SC for stunning... especially since 3 CQ weapons arent exactly ideal for a MW with load tunes. the SC will also cover for the 0700s ammo better than kamal will

so yeah move the 0700s to the other side and replace the brocken with something else better suited for mid-range, like a 47annr or 63anar (or maybe niobrahas, then add relations by using the extra weight)

orrrrrr you could drop the SC and keep the brocken to make it more range specific to make better use of the weapons since youll be lighter. if you decide to do that, swap OB for linstant for more OB power, which will help with closing distances

EN cap tunes are better put towards KP output, since cap is never really an issue. you could also put those refresh tunes somewhere else more useful but thats not totally neccessary

Normally I'd agree but it could really go either way with the weapons on here. The Brocken will benefit a lot from Kamal's PA breaking, and the SC can work witha rifle serving as a spam pairing weapon. It's certainly easier than lining up two stun weapons. I'd try it anyway, but I think that's more based on preference than set in stone.

Might be a little heavy for my taste (though you only have a few load tunes on WG legs, so maybe not,) but I really like this regardless. This is probably the first time a self proclaimed "top tier" AC actually was somewhere around top tier. Props.

Yeah I have brocken with Kamal just because the PA breaking can let me deal 3k damage with a brocken shot alone without counting the damage from kamal and the stun, but I have to try to improve so ill try switching like noob said.

Edit: May I ask over-10 stabilizing isnt good?

Edited by Dark_MX

It doesn't provide a top speed, acceleration, or turning bonus after you've passed 10 in any one direction on the axis.

One reason to have over 10 is due to part dropping, though. By having more than 10 you can ensure that after a weapon drop you still maintain your desired tilt. Having more than 10 points of tilt doesn't hurt your AC, though. I didn't find any noticeable changes for going over 10 in tilt when I tested it a long time ago.