Vatcast

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

The fact that Raor and I do not make a good duo cast. We tried that first, haha. He talks way too much about boring shit I don't know how to respond to, and I make awkward jokes he doesn't understand. We need at least three, if not four, people. I think four is ideal. Duo casts are just boring in general. Even the Drunk Tank, my ideal podcast model, is pretty slow when there are only two people on, and those guys are a lot more interesting than any of us.

Hmm...I wonder if you two could work it out to have like guests on? Even if it's just recurring guest John or something. It seems like if you guys wanted to organize it'd be on you two figuring it all out in any kind of organized manner.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually wouldn't mind your getting in on this. Vatcast needs more disdain. It also needs more existing, though, which is a higher priority. On that note, DOES ANYONE WANT TO VATCAST THIS WEEKEND SOMETIME? Jesus Klein, organizing this thing is like taking cats for a walk. I have no life, Raor has no life, people sit in chat all day anyway; it shouldn't be this hard, haha.

I have a life, which is one of the reasons I haven't been posting much lately, but I really have nothing lined up for this weekend. I'm sure I could set some time aside.

• 3 months later...
Episode 14 was just recorded, with special guest Exorcet, who in the proud tradition of special guests says almost nothing. It was a pretty weird episode overall, some really good parts and some really bad parts. Well, really relatively. It's all complete shit. Also, .

Well, we just recorded another one, because we're insane. It was short and bad, until the end when it was starting to get good and then Raor cut it off. I was supposed to link to something, but I don't remember what it was now.

Oh right, that was it. Also I totally thought that I was turning my mic off for all of those coughing fits. I apologize to everyone for that. You two should have said something. =(

Also, the HA part saves this one. It would be pretty bad without it, but I cracked up a second time listening to that part.

Also, Raor totally said that it was in Chicago.