Vatcast

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because these self absorbed assholes think people actually want to hear them ramble on for hours about how they fantasize sticking their penises in pokemon.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. But seriously, the directionless is supposed to be purposeful. I just want to see the possible stupidity that can be born from an internet communities ramblings. that might be entertaining, no?

It's because I'm the one responsible for editing and uploading the episodes and I've been busy this week with school and work. Expect it tomorrow.

Okay.

hahaha wow. Fuck you John! And (for good measure) fuck you LS! You self-absorbed assholes.

Nah you're good people. I vouch for you.

Oh and yeah I live in SoCal, Vincent. San Bernardino area.

Wow. You are a LOT closer to home than I expected. I could fucking bike to you if I had the determination.

Just. One. More. Block.

Huh? (I've only read the description, haven't listened yet)

EDIT:

LS approves of Exogen, huh. Exogen approves of me. But LS does not approve of me, even though I approve of Exogen (for the most part). Logic fucks with me. Also, LS, I'm curious what Exogen PM'd you if you, and he, approve of you posting it.

Most poetry is garbage. Words to live by? Critical Fucking Information, perhaps?

THE GRASS DROWNS YOU ALL OUT. *Crunch crunch Crunch crunch Crunch*

Everyone (who actually posts on a usual basis) should be on VatCast at least once. The verbal abuse would be entertaining. Though that's probably too much trouble

Too much mic cutting.

I also agree with the whole "most boring cast ever". Because definitely true considering the ones before it. I mean, for the most part, its still just people talking and gets boring sooner or later until something entertaining happens, but not enough entertainment happened in between.

Edited by Vincent210

Wow, I desync'd or something in this, because this is not how it sounded to me at all, haha. Raor's and my comments are all way out of sync with 90's. You fucked everything up by opening EVE, 90. You should feel bad.

Oh well, this episode was shit even when the words were in the right order.

Edited by LS

No, I mean there's an actual technical error, in that Raor and I are lagging several seconds behind you in this recording, so it's all in the wrong order and nothing makes sense and people are talking over each other. That made the cast even more shit than it already is.

Oh my fucking god. I did not even make it to the second part because the desync was so terrible. But I just listened to the first like 30 seconds of the second part, and the pitch is fucked up again so that Raor and I sound like South Park characters. This move that this vatcast be permanently destroyed. The next time the recording is this fucked up we shouldn't even upload it.

No one listen to this, it will melt your brain.

• 4 weeks later...

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights work for me, since I only have to get up early on Tuesday and Thursday with my current class schedule. Anything from 8pm to 2am Eastern those days would be ideal. Some afternoons would also work.

I'd quite like to have Viv and/or Exorcet on the next one.

> Listens to first half of almost month old cast

> Hears LS still thinking I considered the bad singing an intentional running gag

> Notes that it makes LS mad

> Points to 'sort of,' which is in line with Raor saying it's aside from the point

> Posts this comment in the dumbest way possible

Edit:

Aaaaand that's part two.

I enjoyed the mention of Bubbles (TPB).

To Raor's comment on sexual ambiguity in MGS, I'd like to point to Snake's ass in MGS4. I don't really have a point to make, I just want to point to it. It's a fine ass. A damn fine ass.

Also, "What does that even mean?" is LS' catchphrase.

Edited by Ataraxis

• 2 weeks later...
I actually wouldn't mind your getting in on this. Vatcast needs more disdain. It also needs more existing, though, which is a higher priority. On that note, DOES ANYONE WANT TO VATCAST THIS WEEKEND SOMETIME? Jesus Klein, organizing this thing is like taking cats for a walk. I have no life, Raor has no life, people sit in chat all day anyway; it shouldn't be this hard, haha.

The fact that Raor and I do not make a good duo cast. We tried that first, haha. He talks way too much about boring shit I don't know how to respond to, and I make awkward jokes he doesn't understand. We need at least three, if not four, people. I think four is ideal. Duo casts are just boring in general. Even the Drunk Tank, my ideal podcast model, is pretty slow when there are only two people on, and those guys are a lot more interesting than any of us.