-B03-VULTURE2- | -CR-F73H- | -CR-G91- | -ANANDA-

0/5/0/5 | -N/A- | 0/5/5 | 0/1/9

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

-N/A- | -CR-E92RM3- | -WB01M-NYMPHE- | -WB03R-SIREN-

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger

-CR-WR93RL- | -CR-YWH0SR3- | -CR-WH69H- | -CR-WH69H-

Optional Parts:

-D01-AMINO- | -CR-D69ES- | -CR-071EC- | -CR-079L+- | -D03-CODON- | -CR-086R+- | -MARISHI- |-KANGI-

--------------------------------------------------

Frame Color: ALL CAMO

- Base | Aid | Opt | Det | Jnt

R: 030 | 035 | 080 | 040 | 050

G: 030 | 055 | 080 | 090 | 035

B: 040 | 070 | 080 | 190 | 030

Weapon Color:

R Back | L Back | R Arm | L Arm | R Hangar | L Hangar

-Black- | -Blue- | -White- | -Black- | -White- | -Black-

Statistics:

AP: 8012

Weight: 7123

EN Supply: 5001

Stationary EN Supply: ?

Max Boost Speed: 424

Turning Speed: 1318

Stability: 6342

Cooling: 15147

Def Shell/Energy: 1606/1526

Description:

Hindrance is the LR design of an AC combat style that I have had since AC one. My favorite weapons in the game have always been rifles and handguns, So with LR I was able to combine both of them into a single design. Also missiles, lots of missiles for hard hits against anything.

Tactics:

Mainly Mid range run and gun, but will also strike at close range if opponent leaves an opening. No real countermeasures aside from ECM so dodging missiles is the only way to avoid them.

Known Issues:

Testing new design to find flaws but generally will still be weak against long range and short range specialized designs.

PvP Information:

N/A

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D (Updated: 1 Jan. 2010)

Win Rate: 100%

Notes:

List of parts that are new to design after LCC's advice.

S4 Head

G91 generator

M3 missile extension

WB03R-SIREN

Op Parts completely switched around aside from Codon and 079L+

Edited by Ogawa L.A

A Few problems to address, Head/Gen/Radar/OPs are the main ones.

Cicada2 doesn't really help you any since you already have a back radar and the stats are otherwise lackluster. If you're using it to combat ecm in single player you should just use Drone(ecm tunes) + kangi OP and no back radar. If you're using it for vs, S2/4 + RA is better if you want a back radar. The head stability on other heads is better which will allow you to drop the SS OP for something else. Siren3 is useless compared to RA1/2 or Siren1.

Magnolia has no real use when directly compared to G91 and G84P. Looking at what you're using the design for you'd probably want to use Vulture2/G91 or GULL/Lotus mostly tuned for output on both, but that can be said about almost every AC. Making changes to other parts of the AC will free up more energy anyways, so losing some from the gen won't hurt you if you're used to the current version of your bot.

Use Amino and ES OPs on every AC you ever make. Kissyoh/LA/EC/SS are the main OPs you'll dump to make room for other things.

If you intend to use your missile+ext up close then RM3 will provide better accuracy since RM2 will often fly over their head if you're super close range or boosting forward.

Using 99UL over Cronus is generally preferred for the higher AP and random CAMS damage reduction, but it isn't really necessary. With your current gen cronus is better to help deal with heat.

For lights you usually want to tune them for defense and cooling instead of weight/accuracy. If you do end up switching the gen you can move some tunes from vulture2's heat onto boost power.

Hangar HPs are banned in pvp if you care. switching to 69Hs, Wraiths, or Peryton+Wraith/69H are usual combos.

I made changes based on your advice and tested it. A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE I guess I just didn't trust the tuning enough before.

Hindrance is a whole new a bird thanks for the help I'm updating to it's current design now.

Edited by Ogawa L.A

I know i said people usually free up slots by removing Kissyoh/LA/EC/SS, but they're all better than R+/Ribose/Organelle haha. I usually tune ananda for max cooling or 1/9 too.

I know i said people usually free up slots by removing Kissyoh/LA/EC/SS, but they're all better than R+/Ribose/Organelle haha. I usually tune ananda for max cooling or 1/9 too.

Haha! Alright, though even without those my ACs are performing way better now, I'll go ahead and make those changes, thanks for the advice.

• 1 month later...

Ribose always seemed a bit pointless to me, as you can usually see the missiles that are coming at you.

I can't imagine that you need the extra range of R+ when the starter radar is usually sufficient. I think it's 700 range.

Some one said once about needing organelle for quick changes in direction but i think that booster accel has that area covered.

Thanks a lot for the extra input I have several variants of this design so I'll implement your advice into the variants so I can see for myself which one functions the best for me.

The initial improvement from LCC's analysis literally was a huge leap in performance so it's going to take awhile for me to be 100% satisfied with the handling.

Since I'm back home after moving I've been playing ACFA so I'm going to post the design I'm using in that as well for you guys to pick at.

I tested out playing LR after playing it quite a bit and I actually improved my skills in LR after playing FA so it's going to be easier to judge the LR models on my own. (Since nobody can challenge me at home)

Oh you're only two hours away! If this had just been a little earlier in my life I'd drive down to play you. I used to play LR a lot with people!

Sheesh it's always just been me and my brother, we played a lot on the original AC and AC3 but ACLR was kinda the point where we stopped playing against eachother a lot in the game. I was such a sucky builder back then, funny how I needed a Degree in Avionics to actually fully enjoy and beat all of my AC games lol.

http://i.imgur.com/EtpQL.jpg

No, Ribose.

My ability to dodge any fire is based on my ability to detect an enemies position. If your firing missiles outside of my range and outside of my field of vision I'm probably going to get hit by them anyways regardless of my ability to see a red blip coming at me at maximum velocity.

It's like trying to detect a large harry mexican at his maximum striking distance in a dark alley.

All I hear is "Bueno!" then my mech screams in agony as it's armor is penetrated over and over by a barrage of missiles.

R+