Smoking

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

Bic lighters rule, seriously.

They work in the wind if you know the tricks (like under the shirt/jacket or hand cupping), they last longer then you'll usually keep track of the lighter, and are CHEAP.

A Zippo always seems to be running out of fuel, whilst Bic's have lasted me for months, considering cost-to-use, I'll go with Bic's; besides if you lose a Zippo it's kind of a pain in the arse, lose a Bic, oh well.

~

As far as cigarettes I smoke whatever is BOGO, or communal on cartons; I'll smoke most anything (Reds, Ports, Menthol Maraboro's, Parliment, Kamel Reds, whatever), I'm not terribly picky.

~

As for everything else, I tier it like this.

#1. Vap

#2. Bong

#3. Good pipe

#4. Blunt

#5. Joint

#6. Shitty pipe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like anyone believes Tsu has done anything besides ecstasy and massive amounts of cock.

~

Meth is like any other drug, just more extreme.

FYI, most people have virtually no willpower, I can spend 2-3 weeks doing about a dozen 8-balls of cocaine; and spend the next 6 months and never even think of actually doing the stuff.

Most people find it interesting that I have very few habitual behaviors, to include ones that include addictive behaviors (I smoke "regularly" at work, but I've gone 4-5 days without smoking and barely pay attention to it).

I prefer cigars over cigarettes. Only really smoke on special occasions.

Cigs make me sick which is odd, because Cigars do not.

Just noticed this post. Cigarettes probably make you sick because you inhale the smoke which is something you don't typically do with cigars. You can, it's just not the usual modus operandi.

I've never done extacy, acid, shrooms, mescaline, ketamins, pcp, ghb, barb... or any of the rave drugs. just pot alcohol and cigarettes occasionally at raves. 9/10 times I'm totally sober.

And I have a coutner robotsecks .gif

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/theaegis/Dolores-Rape-gif.gif

Edited by Tsuranga

How do you smoke alcohol?

You boil it at just below the boiling temp of water. Alcohol has a lower boiling point than water and you can inhale the gaseous alcohol and it will go straight into your bloodstream.

I've seen people grind up and snort synthetic opiate pills, inhaling gaseous alcohol ain't much more bad than taking a very steamy shower... cuz with that you're breathing gaseous water which is normally a liquid.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never done extacy, acid, shrooms, mescaline, ketamins, pcp, ghb, barb... or any of the rave drugs. just pot alcohol and cigarettes occasionally at raves. 9/10 times I'm totally sober.

And I have a coutner robotsecks .gif

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/theaegis/Dolores-Rape-gif.gif

This looks familiar, what's the source of this?

And no, I don't smoke. I'm a vocalist, I can't afford to. Cigarettes have always disgusted me anyway, so I wouldn't smoke them even if I could. Weed and cigars I have no problem with (good cigars, anyway), but again, I can't smoke them. I'm pretty anal about my voice.

This looks familiar, what's the source of this?

It's from the ZOE anime. Either Dolores, i or Idolo. I can't really be sure, as I've never seen either... I just recognize the LEV Unit. Shoot me in the fucking face.

And no, I don't smoke. I'm a vocalist, I can't afford to. Cigarettes have always disgusted me anyway, so I wouldn't smoke them even if I could.

Hm. I myself am a vocalist (two octave range, baritone and bass, prefer bass, good falsetto as well[/bragging]), and I've been smoking and drinking for years. It's honestly not had any negative effects on my voice. It's not so much the quality of your voice that you should be worried about, as much as it is your lung capacity. But drinking, that's the bitch. Look at Jim Morrison; he had the only good voice of all the singers from the late sixties and by L.A. Woman he was basically just a big fat drunk with a microphone and a hoarse voice.

-------------

Anyway, back on topic. Last March, I was introduced to K2. I've got a few complaints with it, mainly centering around it not lasting quite long enough, the fact it gives you dry-mouth and the munchies ten times worse than weed, and how depending on the amount you smoke, the high is followed by a mild crash that isn't entirely dissimilar to your garden-variety pharmaceuticals (though you do sleep well). My praise for it lies in the facts that 1) it's legal in all non-shitty American locations (good luck getting this shit in the south, the banning of its sale is spreading like wildfire in the region), 2) I -really- like the high. It's adequately euphoric and very spacey, and if you smoke it out of a gravity bong, you can produce a very similar feeling to being on sodium penathol/whatever that shit is that they give you for dental procedures where novacaine isn't going to cut it, but in a good way. You basically become David After Dentist, but the shit goes south really fast if anyone does anything to fuck with your head and because of that, I can go on a litany about demon pig-rabbits.

Note that my experience with K2 is solely with the 'Blonde' strain. For those of you wanting to know what it is, it's basically just the Colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices sprayed with a bunch of chemicals that are supposed to mimic the effects of weed, but really don't. I should also note that depending on where you're buying it, your wallet may or may not be raped in the process; I've seen the price on the stuff range from bullshit overpriced to perfectly reasonable.

I also know a bunch of people who really can't stand the stuff for a few reasons. I've got a friend who vomits when he smokes it, which sucks, but it's not common, and there are some people who don't have any reaction to it at all, or a very mild one. In my opinion, the stuff could be better, but it's not totally unworthy of your time, plus, it's fucking legal.

I've never even heard of this.

Sodium pentathol induces general anesthesia (read: complete unconsciousness) but isn't even used for that much anymore. Are you thinking of nitrous oxide? You know, laughing gas?

Misinformation on my part, then. Whatever David After Dentist was strung out on, that's how you feel when you smoke K2 Blonde out of a gravity bong.