Smoking

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best. Thread. Ever.

I'm of the belief that I've smoked everything that is known to be smokable at least once. As of now, I am a smoker (and have been since age eleven), and I've nigh zero desire to quit. I'm an odd smoker though. When I'm by my lonesome, I figure I only smoke a little over half a pack a day, but when I'm with friends who also smoke, I can honestly go through four packs before the sun goes down if given the time. My current cigarettes of choice are Camel No. 9s. I find them to be second only to Nat Sherman's in terms of quality and taste, somewhat of a consumer version if you will. However, if I had the money, I'd smoke the Sherman's exclusively. They're superior. Even in terms of the paper they're rolled with; they leave your lips tasting interestingly sweet.

Currently, I wield this Zippo that a friend recently gave to me after I lost my old Iron Cross lighter. I'm pretty sure he stole it, but damned if I'll ever give that thing back. I wish I could get the Camel logo off of it, though. I also have a pipe insert to make it that much easier to spark a bong.

In response to the root post here, Djarum Blacks are fairly okay. I never much cared for anything that tasted like cinnamon, but they're an enjoyable smoke. I'm so fucking pissed that their sale of their original form was criminalized. Dammit, I am an adult, and if I want to smoke a flavored cigarette, that's a right I've earned just by virtue of being alive. Fuck the kids that might pick up smoking, they should know way better anyway. Though, I hear the post-ban Djarums are essentially the exact same thing, but technically different. Yay legal loopholes.

Oh, I also enjoy my fair share of Salvia as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it remains legal in my state for as long as possible. I'll give it about five more years before somebody gets caught having way too much fun by smoking it, and it gets banhammered nationwide, thus forcing everybody to put even more money into the hands of criminals. Haha, civil liberties are for noobs.

Edited by Lenin

The people around me obviously don't care about their health. If they did, they wouldn't be around me.

Also, why do we never hear about the smokers that don't die of lung cancer? Because most don't. And what's wrong with my friend's uncle? That poor bastard never smoked a day in his life and has lung cancer.

Either way, should I choose to quit smoking, or choose to continue smoking, I guarantee that I and everyone else will live until the end of our lives, and not one second longer.

Edited by Lenin

It's funny you mention that since my dad grows. Legally, of course.

I haven't seen much, if any, weed that smells like pine trees. Then again I only examine the stickiest of the icky.

;)

I don't smoke dirt weed, either. I only said the smell reminded me of pine trees. That would normally be enough to get me to stop smoking it forever if I didn't so enjoy not being able to find my legs on an almost daily basis.

I've smoked most stuffs. Pot only caused me problems so I haven't bothered with it in a few months. A good cigar is always nice, same with hooka which always makes me crave chocolate. As for cigarettes strangely they aren't very addictive to me :S All my friends smoke, yet I somehow don't get addicted even though I've chainsmoked packs of Marlboro 27's when drepressed before. I do enjoy the ocassional cigarette when drinking at a raves though ;)

I don't really smoke, but I wanna know where you got that Zippo lighter.

That is tight. Makes all these little ballpin lighters look like sparklesticks.

If you mean me, and I think you do, because for Christ sakes this is an AC forum and I have a lighter with a goddamn 9 ball on it, then no. I really don't know where the thing came from. My friend was just like "here, have this lighter with a 9 ball on it since you lost yours". I looked around on the net for these things after he gave it to me, and I couldn't find any on the cheap, so I'm pretty sure he stole it. Somebody, somewhere, is quite pissed.

Edited by Lenin

Screw zippos and bic's I likes my jet lighters ;) . I have a nice round metal jet lighter like the handle of a small police flashlight, that thing lights yer stogies like no other.Nothing beats a beautiful condensed beam of blue fire. got some beam saber shit right thar. Makes me wanna mod one to look like an armored core blade. prolly LB4 :3 Edited by Tsuranga

I have one of those I bought incase I ever have a decent cigar that needs smoking.

... I never do. Fucking embargoes make those things impossible to get if you don't live near the coast and have no interest in actually tracking them down.

Edited by Lenin

I have a nice round metal jet lighter like the handle of a small police flashlight, that thing lights yer stogies like no other.Nothing beats a beautiful condensed beam of blue fire. got some beam saber shit right thar.

Crack lighter?

I don't smoke. Been around a lot of smokers though. Swisher sweet cigars have a nice smell to them though. Hurray for growing up around a ton of smokers.

• 2 weeks later...
Smoked the last of my salvia this weekend with some friends. When I became lucid again I was shirtless in the middle of the street with my pants undone and partway down. I think I missed something good.

I think you just started wild drug-induced mastrubation whilst high. cuz it's not like Anyone can have a girl on them in 5 minutes. At least you didn't get caught XD.

back on topic:

black and milds are a good choice of smoke if you're not ready to spend a lot on cigars yet, but want to get a taste of what one might be like. they come in several different flavors to please the masses such as original, Mild, Fastbreak, apple, wine, Filter Tip, Gold and Mild, cherry, cherry-vanilla and cream.

i love em and i gotta thank my pops for smoking cigars around me all the time lol

they come in several different flavors to please the masses such as original, Mild, Fastbreak, apple, wine, Filter Tip, Gold and Mild, cherry, cherry-vanilla and cream.

Those are sorta like foods, no? Or were you just listing them out?

Edited by Colon Mokto

• 1 month later...
I smoke cigarettes all the time. I go through just about a pack a day. Im a mentol person when it comes to cigarettes. Weed on the other hand i do smoke that and its just about the only thing that can really calm me down. Salvia on the other hand....I tried it once and OMG. What a rush!!! lol. Wish to try that stuff again. This has to be one of the most interesting threads i have ever read. Good stuff ;)