Big Boss vs FatedShadow

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so out of the loop.

I will take a guess:

Fated somehow got into a grude match with BigBoss, and was subsequently trounced. Barlizar was kind enough to record the battles and has posted them on youtube for everyone's veiwing pleasure.

Fated challenged SUNN to a clan battle while simultanously getting offended about the vidoes posted on youtube. Lich has refused to take the vidoes down as he has no reason to do so. Fated continued to get offended and cancled his clan battle against SUNN.

Shortly after someone got Fated's picture, either off what he posted in the ACU member's pic thread or from Facebook or where ever. Then photoshopped Fated's head onto the body of a mostly naked fat women. (That picture is in this thread somewhere) That picture then made it all over the internet. And Fated got more offended. Claiming that the person in the picture is his counsin or something, who is currently deployed overseas. Since this cousin's platoon saw the picture they obvisously made wisecracks about it. Fated has now pointed the finger at BigBoss, probably because of how badly he got stomped, and has filed a police report. (claiming harrassment?)

Fated is mad at both SUNN, for telling his clan off and/or posting the vidoes of him losing at a vidoe game on thier youtube channel? and BigBoss for allegidely making a picture. Now he plans to take both brids out with one stone by filing police reports against both of them.

Of course this is my guess nothing more as I muted Fated halfway through the process because I got tired of listening to him. Someone who knows the whole story feel free to correct me.

This is getting deep, this sort of thing actually goes down? Incredible, I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised considering all that Avenger business. Why haven't I seen that picture you mentioned? I would like to see that.

how does that lobby stuff work? Can he just force himself on to it or does one of you guys have to invite him in?

Good question. I sense some love/hate going on. Fated sounds easy to tease, but he still wants to be part of the club, so he keeps coming back and you guys can't get enough of it.