Team Calad-Bolg [PS3] (JP)

Kura

Considering how team based this game's online is, may as well get this started.

Doesn't matter where you're from once you have a decent net, can speak English and are decently available.

This'll be just for having a bit of good ol' fun and competitiveness, and to have some English speakers to plan tactics out with. Once the NA/EU versions come out we will probably transfer to that.

I haven't decided a name yet, but I'm edging towards something camp or silly like Team Satisfaction. Ideas are welcome.

Put up your PSN if you're an importer or living in a country where the game is out and are interested in playing with some English speakers. Remember that teams have about a 20 so player maximum allowed, so if you want to join the team and it turns out to be all filled out, sorry. You could just as easily set up your own however and we could always keep in contact so it's all good.

A lot of us don't have the game yet, but I think it's good to put this up in advance.

My PSN is Folkasshu.

Edited by Kura

PSN is under my avatar. I'll likely look into this: though tossing thsi with EVE and work and getting my life on track seems like it'll be tough.

Still waiting on my game to even ship. pray-asia tends to take a while to prep things.

It took them ages to send ACfA as well.

I have set up a team called Calad-Bolg. Feel free to join. If anybody needs help on searching for teams I'll be glad to help.

Unsure if I'll continue with this team or if I'll just join Niji's team though at the moment, we'll see how things go.

Edited by Kura