Lost Planet 2

Adonael

Damn straight I did.

I may like SC, but I'll be damned if I don't give Lost Planet the time it deserves. All of the games with robots in them have a place in my heart.

Except Gundam. They can kiss the saggiest part of my ass.

I'm kinda kidding, but I also mean it.
Edited by Pendragon

Got the game a day before the release havent completed it yet , been in and out of multiplayer alot , got up to the final chapter on Hard first play through on co op , gonna do extreme mode after I have done Hard , anyone wants to co-op then Im up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

so , i picked up this game a few days ago, and im addicted to it.

i have a few questions, though.

1. why are NA servers always empty? i really wanna play a match with over 6 people that arent lagging unbelieveably bad. (with that being said, ADD ME PEOPLES. INSANE-O-FLEX27)

2. what faction do you use the most? i cant decide between rounders and NEVEC, but since i got the handcannon already and i heard that SP wasnt as good as normal, ive been using NEVEC a lot more.

junkies stuff looks waaaay too kinky/weird, (unless its the stuff that teh 5-x guys wear; that stuff looks pretty decent (but still kinky))

elite snow pirates are like ugly popsicle midgets

and i if i use femme fatales, ill get distracted too much. plus, it looks weird having a girl hold a gun.

rounders looks like stuff out of mohan, which is unoriginal, but still pretty neat

NEVEC stuff looks like stuff kojima would use

Bug costumes! Werd.

Girlfriend kept shooting me 'cause I was glowing orange and looked like an akrid in the level where you can't see two feet in front of you. It was funny.

Edited by Obscure

I don't really give a rat's ass about NA servers. I just jump to a Europe server and play some brits there.

I'm really liking all the unlocks you get. Especially this gigantic laser beam where you can have your allies support you while you charge it.

Epic sauce.

Edited by Pendragon