ACV Assembly Spreadsheet

GodlyPerfection

Latest version will always be available here: http://www.mediafire.../?xcszh1atuciq5

Come one, come all. I present to you a creation of epic proportions. I originally wanted a spreadsheet builder similar to the one for ACFA created by Morris. Then I started thinking about all the cool features that it could have to make building ACs easier. So I figured I would go off and make ACV's myself. I've been working on this since February 5th. I've cross referenced info with Niji of ACU, ACU's wiki, and 3 different japanese wikis many times over. The spreadsheet utilizes macros to implement ease-of-use buttons that help you build your ACs faster and with more convenience than most gaming spreadsheets. This spreadsheet has only been tested with Microsoft Excel 2010. If there are any compatibility problems I apologize.

The current version contains stats from release date to Feb 25th. On the 25th a new patch was released with part rebalancing. I will include these stats as soon as the wikis update with the appropriate info. Until then feel free to use this to get a pretty decent idea of what parts there are and how they were intended to function at first.

Please read the Credits & Info page thoroughly to be able to use the spreadsheet to its maximum potential. Below is a video walk through of the spreadsheet. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, thanks, errors, etc. then please email me at: GodlyPerfection@ReachingPerfection.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHc4qPgIjdA

FIRST! Alright just to give you a heads up, Im using open office and it works exactly as it should so you shouldnt have any problems on the other Excel versions. Other than that its beautifully put together and easy to use. Thanks alot for this, we'll put it to great use.

edit: Upon closer examination, keep in mind I'm using the latest open office, not excel, most of the weapon pictures seem to be missing and I cant change parts from the category sheets, only the assembly sheet. But the biggest upset is that I cant save/load ACs in open office, even with macros enabled. So unfortunately I will have not choice but to install; excel tomorrow to use this spread sheet.

Edited by BerserkFury

Wow awesome dude. A really big thankyou for this! ;)

This should be *pinned

No problem Polteg, glad you guys are enjoying it. Sorry for the incompatibility with open office. I did originally intend this to be a personal sheet and a way to sort of distract myself for the game. lol... once the game comes out I'll be too busy playing it to update it too much. I'll probably be working on some improvements very soon adding in those calculated stats that I was talking about as well as the export macros for people to get neatly formatted BBCode/HTML code to copy and paste on communities like this.

Btw Polteg, is 2old2play a standard BBCode forum? I've currently got 2 "formats" in mind for export support and that is basic HTML with just bold/italic (to ensure support for GameFAQs) and then BBCode for the various forums out there.

Good question GP. hmmmm, hmmmmm.

Well I think so, is this what bbcode looks like cause we use this stuff a lot; [img}picture address here[/img]... [b}bold text here[/b]..... [youtube}youtube link here and so on...

of course they are in the process of updating the site so who knows what will happen. but we are old and fear change, so they better not mess us up too bad.

Edited by Polteg

Good question GP. hmmmm, hmmmmm.

Well I think so, is this what bbcode looks like cause we use this stuff a lot; [img}picture address here[/img]... [b}bold text here[/b]..... [youtube}youtube link here and so on...

of course they are in the process of updating the site so who knows what will happen. but we are old and fear change, so they better not mess us up too bad.

Rofl... yeah that is BBCode. Thanks. I'll be sure to start working on those updates sometime soon before the game comes out so people can post their schematics easily straight from the spreadsheet.

;) Holy crap, the speed of that response was ungodly! or was it?...........

You are the man GP! whoever u r?

No but serious i pressed submit and your response was there! Scary stuff. Whats also scary is that I have been typing this response since I discovered yours. Thats what typing with 2 fingers does to ya. Probably didn't help I forgot what I was doing and wandered off to get some cake. It was good too! i'd share but the wife bought only enogh for us. :P Of course if I just look at the post submittal time it doesn't seem that fast at all.

then I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time.....

Edited by Polteg

;) Holy crap, the speed of that response was ungodly! or was it?...........

You are the man GP! whoever u r?

No but serious i pressed submit and your response was there! Scary stuff. Whats also scary is that I have been typing this response since I discovered yours. Thats what typing with 2 fingers does to ya. Probably didn't help I forgot what I was doing and wandered off to get some cake. It was good too! i'd share but the wife bought only enogh for us. :P Of course if I just look at the post submittal time it doesn't seem that fast at all.

then I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time.....

Rofl... I have email notifications turned on for followed topics and I have desktop notifications for my emails. I get a ton of emails for my youtube videos so email desktop notifications allows me to keep up with everything. If I leave it alone for any amount of time the emails stack up. I woke up from a 6 hour sleep to 15 emails. lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Below is a test post for what an AC schematic would look like if exported from the spreadsheet. Let me know if you guys think any of that should be changed.

Name:
Pop Shot

Description:
LW SR/BR combo w/ Sub-Computer

-----Frame-----

Head:
KT-1G/FUXI (
Description
)

Core:
UCR-10 / L AGNI (
Description
)

Arms:
ILMENAU AM28 (
Description
)

Legs:
ULG-20 / L (
Description
)

-----Internal-----

FCS:
KV-2T2 (
Description
)

Generator:
KV-3D3/PROCHNYI (
Description
)

Booster:
BT-21 SHINATSU (
Description
)

Recon:
STK-16/EL HETSU (
Description
)

-----Equipment-----

R Arm:
SEIDENBAUM SR13 (
Description
)

L Arm:
KO-2H6/STREKOZA (
Description
)

R Hanger:
- (
Description
)

L Hanger:
- (
Description
)

Shoulder:
USC-1 DHANBAD (
Description
)

Overed:
- (
Description
)

-----Stats-----

Total AP:

KE Defense:

CE Defense:

TE Defense:

Total Defense:

Total Weight:

Load Capacity:

Remaining Weight:

CM EN drain:

SM drain:

EN Output:

CM EN regen:

SM EN regen:

Here is a link to a test post for my site's version of this. Sadly I can't really do the "notes/reasoning" parts neatly in BBCode as multiple spaces count as one.

http://testing.reachingperfection.com/Spoiler-Test-with-Exported-AC-code-from-Spreadsheet-td4449230.html

Edited by GodlyPerfection