Diablo 3 Gear Trade Topic

supplice.

Find any good drops that you cant use? post em here

Got something that would net a ton of money on AH but wanna help out ACU community before and sell items for cheap? post up here.

Any hand me downs for twinks or entry level Inferno? post here

need to find specific GF or MF pieces? all here

hopefully this thread evolves into an actual useful topic.

Edited by supplice.

also if youre gearing for IAS, i wouldnt bother; from what i hear theyre planning on nerfing it by 50% all pre existing gear will get hit by the nerf

but when they buff legendaries, all pre existing gear will not be given a buff. good job blizzard.

Increased Attack Speed.

also if youre gearing for IAS, i wouldnt bother; from what i hear theyre planning on nerfing it by 50% all pre existing gear will get hit by the nerf

but when they buff legendaries, all pre existing gear will not be given a buff. good job blizzard.

I don't fault blizz too much for not implementing a buff for existing legendaries because they're changing the rolls to be higher. The only way i could see them doing that is to make all legendaries unidentified and reroll, but then you screw over people who already got good rolls. Simply making all IAS stats across all gear 50% less is stupid easy in comparison.

Edited by LCC

^ya i was thinking that, how would they buff every individual stat like crit, all resist, mf, etc. would be hard just cuz of the RNG system.

I was at least thinking giving all base stats like dex, vit, int and str a 25%-30% buff for pre existing gear because some of the legendary drops ive gotten are bogus as hell lol.

unidentified roll is determined the moment it drops, it doesnt generate random stats when you identify them

• 2 weeks later...

anyone keep a look out for gloves with high int and crit chance, +all resist or atk speed would be a lovely bonus.

Also LoH gear for wizards, going all out melee wizard.

got a 850 dps 1h sword with around 170 int and vit if anyone wants to trade for a high LoH weapon with around the same dps

Edited by supplice.

I was doing that like week 2. It was even better when every poison tick counted as a crit, but that's been fixed for awhile. Its resurgence is probably due to better crit gear being available to everyone. I got bored of it because all you do is spam 4 buttons over and over while running into enemies. Edited by LCC

my hand starts to hurt whenever i use it and im starting to switch back to my witch doctor

i dont really see it as an exploit either since you arent really invincible and it wont get you through act 3 without really good gear

wd loh tank is way better and much more reliable too. the only thing taht makes wiz tank better is that it has freeze cc that helps your friends as well