Looking for a team to join.

zodicus

I know i got in to this a bit late, but i honestly thought i was going to hate it because of the online thing. I picked it up used and OMG i love it. I should have gone with my gut and got it right away. Any way im looking for a team whos online a lot and wants to do missions, conquest ect. I ve joined a few but they never seam to be on :P

O and a team that would like to experament with tatics would be cool, like people using jammers and dedicated snipers and such, vs just grabbing the nasty weapons and blitzing everything.

PSN ID GTP_Zodicus I'm in Illinois and on a little each day but mostly on the weekends.

ACU isn't terribly active at this point (though I'm not the best source, as I haven't touched AC5 in months and don't even have my PS3). I might be up for some AC5 matches when I do get my PS3 back though, I just don't know when that will be.

Have you tried free matches? The last time I played that mode, I got some decent team rooms.

http://youtu.be/yUWgE0EVQ9c

Seriously though I jump in every weekend, it seems to be still fairly active on weekends, during the weekdays it's a barren wasteland, not even the burned carcasses of ACs stand there.

I can help you out with missions though as I prefer playing as a Merc even if there is practically Zilch reward for being one. I'm guessing you could look up where the Main teams on the map are meeting up online if you really want to find one that's organized but I'm going to guess they abuse those HRJs still.

Edited by Ogawa Lou

yeah i did some invasion missions this weekend and got quite a few mercs to help out. even had an emergancy once, we got owned. I was no help as every weapon i had was a ready pos weapon lol. I was no match for them but i can solo that invasion pretty easy with that AC.

• 3 weeks later...