Hype for Armored Core VI

Talos

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my personal opinion i think it is too soon to speculate the possibility of an AC6. they just released ACVD for crying out loud. wait a while then talk about the possibility of an AC6. also, dont trust wikis. can often be deceiving.

they must have seen this comment

• 2 months later...

I don't know, I wouldn't loose my load just yet. :blush:

2 times I couldn't wait for the load and From just delivered blanks... :wacko: :unsure: :wiggle:

Some how, I don't think it is going to be much better then the last 2 installments, I hope I am wrong.

If there is no US release I won't sweat getting it nor cry for it's loss.

I bought ACVD and after 12 minutes of playing I took it out of my 360 and never put it back in. I even let my 360 account laspe because ACVD was the only game I wanted to play.

I only came aross this thread because I was looking to see if From was bold enough to try to get it right one last time. I searched for more news using the date above but found no other news about AC6. I saw that From was bought so I got a glimer of hope. Then I saw Barilzar posted and I then belived it was more then a rumor. Next, I watched the trailer someone posted and although it looks kinda tits but it gave me no shivers like past trailers.

SO I am not getting my hopes up until I see more proof, I want ot believe...( please insert unicorn.)

(Let's not forget the AC movie that was rumored and the balenced game that was promissed in ACV and Chromehounds.)

Look, When I saw several members of SUNN playing MWO and three AC websites close down or move to FarceBook I gave up on ACVD for good.

So...can you point me in the direction of more news on AC6 and why I should give a damn about marking that persepctive release date on my calender?

Because that might give me a reason to save money to buy an XboxOne, cuz I sure ain'tgoing to buy HALOFALL.

Edited by neoLynx

no kidding! this will be such a solid AC game (solid video game in general). I am so glad my copy is secured, Black Robot Edition too. I feel sooo bad for those that missed their chance for that tho. Edited by Nomrah

04/18/15

Mark that shit down it's gonna be great!

no kidding! this will be such a solid AC game (solid video game in general). I am so glad my copy is secured, Black Robot Edition too. I feel sooo bad for those that missed their chance for that tho.

what will happened for the next year nom?

Not sure if you guys are tring to get me to jack it, because I don't see anything else.

The fact that the trailler is Iffy, Black Robot is not a typical AC title and I just know this community

I think your falsies are showing...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Even though Im at Job Corps, I will SOOO buy the next one. I will be willing to throw ALL my money away just to get the next AC game. Even though I am unable to get on ACVD at this moment, I will still play the heck out of future releases. LONG LIVE ARMORED CORE!