gay

Bakuhatsu Pengin

that looks heavy as shit yeah, you could get by going slower than 420 especially with mini-k

go to nymphe fuck a nymphe2

nymphos are kinda cool tho but idk i met one and I got sorta depressed at her situation so i stopped fkn with her it is what it is

I think tho hand missiles isn't a useful choice here, u'r prolly better off dropping it for hp and raising gar to rm3

idk tho those are pretty general suggestions i guess without knowing what ur steez is i can't give much better

also consider lotus over g91 u prolly dont need all that juice

I love that song

go gull over vulture2 and lotus over g91 then and ur prolly okay

maybe go cougar2 over s3 since you might have trouble using s3 here at first

and nymphe over nymphe2 of course

rm3 might still be worth picking over gar too

idk rly i gotta build this and mess with it to see what i really feel

these are all more random thoughts and ideas than like legit advice right now

u could go macaque over 72f too to save weight i think its lighter

I tested this out yesterday. No matter the route you go I'd swap V2/G91 for Gull/Lotus. You can easily handle the energy. You gain like 30kph that way.

As for the general idea of the design, if you want to keep using minisawa/missiles which I assume you did, you'd want something faster, at least 400-420 for me. Minisawa/missiles is all about poking the entire match. Hell it wouldn't even hurt to go mv/gar for the missiles.

If you wanted the design to be heavy with lots of defense still, I'd swap out the left missiles for HP, and even go something heavier hitting on the back like satyros/rm3.

I don't agree that hand missiles are a poke the entire match weapon. They're a poke in the bgng weapon def not something u want the whole match

just go gull and lotus, and get nymphe after that its all personal pref prolly

i still haven't taken this for a spin tho but I think the lotus and gull chance, like owen said, is a no-brainer here