StarCraft I Players List

Harakiri Tiger

I'm going to make a comprehensive list of all the ACU members who play StarCraft and what race they play as their main race. Obviously, some people may not wish to be displayed here and others will switch their main races occasionally. Don't take this list as absolute fact. It's also a good place to get usernames for everyone on ICCup.

It should help shed some light on the ACU player demographics, as well.

-----

Terran

ACU Name
----------------
ICCup ID

---------------------
[CPL]LCC / LCC

-----------------
TMRaven

--------------------
AlexTehAsian / AlexLieksPie

---------------
Pendragon9

------------------
KDanji

-----------------
Dark_MX

------------
DigitalDrug

-------------
HatedAries

-------------
VideoVixen

-----------------
Exorcet

Protoss

ACU Name
----------------
ICCup ID

--------------------
Niji87

----------------------
LSofACO

--------------
Sir_Altair

--------
Drake_Hellion

----------------
Tsuranga

------------
uSt.bloobyrd18 /
bloobyrd18

--------------------
(o___o) / [ACDC]

Zerg

ACU Name
----------------
ICCup ID

-----------------
Kakumei

---
jmodum90

---------------------
Slash-b-Slash / person4645

---------------------
ACM-Sauce

------------------
Nomrah

---------------
Daniel_Asher

------------
MattAuSupplice

-----

Total Players: 25

Racial Breakdown

T
: 10 (42%)

P
: 6 (25%)

Z
: 8 (33%)

-----

If you plan on playing StarCraft with us, you'll need to tell us which race you play as your main race and what your ICCup ID is. Just reply to this thread with your Race and ID and I'll add you to the list. Also, feel free to notify me when you change your Main Race or if you start using another ID.

Feel free to discuss ACU players in this thread.

Want to play StarCraft with us? Read the information in this spoiler!

If you don't have an ICCup ID or want to start playing StarCraft but don't know how or don't have the money, try joining ICCup. The International Cyber Cup.

Here's the link to the official website: >ICCup Official Site

Here's the link to their page designed to help you get StarCraft up and running: >ICCup StarCraft

You can download a multiplayer only version of StarCraft from their website, though I greatly recommend buying it. Register on the ICCup website and download their Anti-Hack Launcher after you have StarCraft installed. Use the Anti-Hack Launcher to connect to the "The Abyss" server with Battle.Net. From there, you can join us at channel "Strife" and play games with us just about every day and at almost any time of the day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this doesn't limit your race that you play online or in a tournament. It's just something that helps everyone recognize what race you play as your main or which you're best with.

I will move you to Protoss then, Dark_MX.

Everyone is free to update their main race here any time. Just reply with whatever race you're currently maining. It helps give people a good idea of who they can ask for a fight if they want to play against a specific race.

We could definitely do an ACU tourney on SC, though LCC and I would have to sit it out. I need to focus on an Armored Core tourney first, though. Haha.

Toss takes way more precision than Terran/Zerg, tho. The fact that you guys lose to Zealot only just means you suck really bad, haha. Also, I've never seen any of you guys micro your Terran/Zerg. LCC is just about the only exception. Hahahaha.

EDIT: To be fair, though. I've never seen any of our Toss players micro their units either. So sik!

I found hotkeying your unit-producing buildings to give you way more freedom to micro your current units in battle. Doing so foregoes the hassle of having to constantly switch between battle and base to pump out your units. However it could be troublesome if you're terran and you're hotkeying factories, as you have to remember which ones have addons and which ones don't. If you're hotkeying barracks however, knock yourself out. Same can be said for protoss I guess.

I found myself to gain on average of 20apm by hotkeying unit-producing buildings, and I barely had to play with much more concentration or vigor than I usually do (which isn't much, I'm lazy) My average apm went from 50 to 70, and I found myself moving my units around slightly more in battle.

Absolutely most definitely. Hotkeying unit production buildings is almost always better than hotkeying units. If you build in a tight enough clump you can hotkey the area where all your unit production is located, as well.