Bravely Default

Ataraxis

It's not that hard to sign up for one of those network dealygigs really. You do it through your system. It was just nice not to have to have one.

You can keep what you earn in the demo, yeah, but I don't know if there's anything unique in it (other than the plot itself).

• 7 months later...

I didn't say much because the game was pretty much what I anticipated it would be. I probably should have said that. It is a good game.

I knew they were working on the sequel, and it's good to see some footage. If it's essentially more of the same with a new story, there's no reason I won't be getting it at some point. I know I had read an article where SE said they would be approaching some other games differently because of how well the first game did over here, so I imagine they won't hesitate to localize it.

the problem was that it was a good but nondescript game, there was almost nothing to discuss

I'll almost for sure buy the sequel, the first one was good just way too long, also the true ending was fucked up so seeing Tiz in the first trailer (which was after the true ending happened in game) had me wanting the new one since then

i can't stress that enough, it was way too long lol u hit lvl 99 by chapter 5-6 but it goes to like chapter 9 and 6-9 are just repeating the same actions over and over until the last boss is cornered in space/time or w/e i forget exactly