ArkBird

Matchstick

AC-ArkBird note:other then AC4A this is the only light i was ever good with.

Head:CR-H98X5-EYE2

Core:YC07-CRONUS

Arms:CR-A88FG

Legs:CR-LH89F

Booster:B04-BIRDIE2

FCS:KOKUH

Generator:RUDOH

Radiator:RAGORA

Extension:E0BBM-REMORA

Back Unit R/L:WR30Q-CHIMERA

Arm Unit R/L:WR04M-PIXIES2,WL-MOONLIGHT

Oh wow, oh boy. You don't want to use Ragora for a Radiator. Way too much weight. I know it takes some getting used to when you switch radiators, but you should really consider Ananda/R92 as your main radiator choices.

Fudoh Gen is good. I can't for the life of me remember the F legs, but I'm pretty sure they're the Jester looking legs. So those are good. Low EN drain!

Kokuh should probably be switched to Monju/F73H for a large lockbox. Since you're using Chimera and it has a special lockbox, I would suggest switching your left weapon to an HP (For a lockbox buff) and FCS to F73H. That'll get you the biggest possible lockbox you can get with Chimera. Unless you really need more vertical space, anyway.

I'm also gonna suggest using an OB core if you plan on using a Kneeling AC. Since you're not using Hangars, something like Helios or Eos would be good.

LH89F and Chimera is a bad choice together and you don't have OB to get out of the kneeling position, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

Switch that chimera out for some missile packs. as well as RM, RM3, or gar.

since your using fudoh, i'd suggest you use Gull.

never had a problem in the area. even with my friends when i was useing arkbird. i only fire one round from the Chimera then move on. 0.5 of a sec between useing OB and just getting up. Yes it will take longer to boost but i only fire it when i'm at good range and have a place to get to cover fast. so all in all if there was a problem with 0.5 sec i would have done something about it lol. ;)

• 2 weeks later...